300hp 6spd rwd for 3.5K '97 BMW 540i/6

So tempting…but I would lowball you pretty bad because I dont have space or really time for it…but I have always wanted one

I bought a fuel filter, just waiting for it to be shipped, if the car sells they can have the parts.

SOLD.

Nice!

Funny because I now own the car…question for the bmw guys… I’m having an issue with rough idle on start up that goes away after a couple blocks or if I let it idle for a minute or two…fuel filter replaced already and maf was cleaned…HELP!!!

most of the time it’s vacuum leaks somewhere in the intake tract. There are a lot of little plastic/rubber hoses that get brittle and crack/split. The orange gaskets between the intake manifold and the head surface harden like you wouldn’t believe and cause issues.

Someone needs to drag this car out into a field and put it out of NYSPEED’s misery

No way! I love the car and fixed almost all the issues with it…now I just need to take a day and trace all the vacuum lines! Btw the whole issue with the blower motor was only 1 small 15amp fuse in the glovebox. Also Norb do you have any rims/accessories for this car laying around u wanna sell?

PM me with what you’re looking for, I have a bunch of crap laying around.