300ZX Front Clip Disassembly

Lots of good help. I’ll probably be pulling the engine and transmission on Saturday or Sunday. Thing is, there’s a meet in Brampton on Saturday and I don’t want it to conflict.

hahahaha metal raping equipment. It would be good to cut the frame right off of the engine but I don’t want to make any noise there so I’m thinking a hoist is in order. I’ve arranged with one of my friends to haul off all the scrap metal that I don’t need. Let me know what time you’re free this weekend.

Yup. Next weekend I’ll be officially pulling the engine and I need all the manpower (and Angelica Schwarzeneger :stuck_out_tongue: ) that I can get. Either Saturday or Sunday. Not too sure yet.

:mad: Don’t say that man. I did ask you. We talked about this on Saturday night. Remember??? You said that you want to help, but you don’t know too much about the car and how it works… blah blah blah and that you don’t want to mess things up. I said NOOOO NOOO NO!!! Any help is AMAZING!! And the extra person would be wicked.

And to prove to you now, ask anyone that came. I kept telling them that I don’t care what they do, just as long as it comes out. Of course there were a few things that I didn’t want broken or anything, but Angelica Schwarzeneger broke a bolt for example and that didn’t matter shit to me. A lot of the interior stuff got F$%#ed but I didn’t care.