300ZX NA -> TT Swap Countdown

ANGELICA!!! You like to get down and dirty too much. Alex not enough for you??? :stuck_out_tongue:

No chance… Superman for me please (Also a comic book made into a cartoon)

aaahhh no…nuh uh…hes too old for me lol

Alright, it’s all set. My garage is clean and I’m ready to put my car in the air for the swap. I bought an engine hoist from Canadian Tire on my way home today. Word of advice, never put a big hoist in a small two seater car, and especially not when it’s raining.
At least if it weren’t raining I could’ve taken the tops off and had it sticking through the roof.

All in all, I haven’t even started working on the car yet and I’m behind schedule (it is now 1am when I should’ve been in bed at 11pm latest), but I’m excited to tear into it and get going. I’m having doubts about the setup because I’m coming from a low KM engine that’s proven itself good through the year of hard driving that I’ve done, to an engine with an unknown history to me. I’ve exceeded the warranty period that the import place offers, so now I just have to play it by ear.

Oh BTW, when I was taking the Datsun out of the garage to clean up the last bit, almost half of my rear bumper tore off because it caught on that stupid vending machine that my dads put in.