325whp???

so this kid around here keeps tellin me and 540guy that his mustang gt has 325whp with just an exhaust. But we everytime we call him out he makes excuses as to why he doesnt wanna run (ex. i dont want to waste my gas or get in trouble) so he sends a message to 540guy saying this

FM2K GT (7:23:19 PM): due to the 42lb high flow injectors and svt fuel pump im getting about 3-5mpg

you have probably seen him around before red mustang GT with HUGGGGE monster tach on his dash lol idk this post is probably pointless, it just pisses me off when people talk up their cars and dont back it up. endrant

offer to pay for a gallon of gas if you lose…

lol we have tried, he just wont do it

Ignore him?

I made 350ishwhp with bolt ons

anythings possible

fox body guys around west seneca are questionable at best.

except for that awesome dude in that white fox body that is unbelievably fast. the one jay said, “sounds like there’s a gym teacher under the hood”. that guy fucking rules.

i doubt an exhaust got him anywhere NEAR those #s…no matter what year mustang gt it is…(im guessing 96+)…i am 467 rwp, with 42# injectors, dual cobra pumps and a KB BAP and if im on it all the time, i see about 10 mpg…
hes full of it.

FWIW…99-04 mustangs are 265 hp at the crank…ive seen stockers get 225 to the wheels if they were lucky
96-98 are even less.

well you seem to know alot about mustangs then, hes got full exhaust, intake, crank pulley, some drive shaft thing, bigger throttle body and intake manifold, and he said it was port and poilshed but i dont think so, what do you think he is putting out?

who cares really, If he won’t run you then you are faster

well, theres the problem.

its a fbod they can do these kinds of things

:bloated:

Try… FOX body.

it depends on alot of things. my guess is about 260-270 to the wheels. if he has said mods. also, i would assume he meant ported/polished plenum, not intake manifold… because the stock intake manifolds are plastic. unless of course he spent the dough on an aftermarket one. in which case would not do him any good being n/a.
send him my way, i will get to the bottom of it lol.

i agree what the others said…he wont run so it dont matter. The problem is, his car is nothing like he makes it out to be, and he wants to spare the embarassment.

about what year is said mustang?

2000 GT
If it is a stick maybe 260 rwhp (with his bolt ons)
If it is an auto maybe 245 or 250 rwhp ( with his bolt ons)

He could even be slower than a stock GT if he didnt match his bolt-on part correctly

But you never know he could be packin a sneeky pete under his seat.:smash2:

You just gotta be like, “yeah, uh-huh…sure, blah, go away” to these people. My neighbor comes over 2-3times a month, to shoot the shit. Well, he came over with his brother and got to talking about the Grand Prix. (I dont make it a subject if people dont ask about it since its…well a GP…just pretty fast :wink: ) But, he was asking if I did anything else to it and if I had it to the track. Told him blah…blah …blah. Well, his bro bursts out with, “yeah, right”! “My T/A could smoke that thing!” Im like, “wow, ok…” Tells me his almighty El Tee Juan has a CAI, headers, true duals, gears. I tell em well, lets line em up! He proceeds to tell me that theres no way a FWD V6 car could be his almighty V8. So, I AGAIN tell him, “LETS LINE EM UP”!!!
So, he proceeds to laugh and get full of himself on how his car would walk all over my car… how he doesnt want to waste his gas, doesnt want me to be mad that I spent all this time/money on my car, ect ect. I tell him just shut it…if your not gonna race then dont bother talking…you look stupid-er.

We have STILL not lined up. Ignore them they go away.

…sorry for the thread jacking…I was bored.

I’d flat out tell him:
NO…it doesn’t.
It’s slow.
repeat over and over again

I’d run him with my low 200WHP :slight_smile:

cus they all suck and there parents but them 6 cylinder or gts and think there fast but there wrong bitch… West Necca Reps Turbo HONDUHS

I venture into West Seneca fairly often…if you see a clean black Fox body know that I don’t fit that mold…kthx:D

i kno thats why i only quoted part of the quote…