33 Reasons the Steelers will WIN Sunday!

You’re right…and ^^^ this I especially agree with.

who gives a shit if a bunch of overpaid athletes have class or not, as long as their aren’t cutting off heads of white chicks or fighting pitt bulls… i don’t give a damn what they do. Class is going to the symphony and ball room dancing and fine dining… what you are talkin about is sportsmanship… bilichek has none, so i feel if anthony smith wants to speak his mind, as a PROFESSIONAL football player i feel he’s allowed.

and why should it be any different if he said it or not. “his teamates now had to go back him up” … they are trying to win the game right? it would only make a difference if they were tryin to lose.

Here are the main reasons why we lost the game

#1 we were denied points/touchdowns while in the redzone 3 times

#2 3rd and 4th quaters we couldn’t stop them even tho we knew what they were gonna do…I think i heard they threw 34 times in a row…where most were short passes over the middle.

#3 Gave up the big plays…hell you gotta expect to give up at least one big play but not two.

#4 we were flat out out coached…as always when we play those fags

Lets hope we can learn from this and if we see them in the playoffs we can give em a better game.

Seriously. What killed us is the fact we put up 13 points. You can really do that and expect to win ANY game, let alone the patriots.

well as long as the franchise wants to play “steeler football” you are gonna have games of 13 pts… how many times since 92 have the steelers been a FG team… a hell of a lot! FG’s don’t always cut it. But like darkstar said… this game was almost meaningless in the big scope of things… we’re gonna have to see them again if we want to go Superbowlin.

Yep…you can’t go in the red zone 3 times and come out with zero points

The playcalling was insane. Who in the world would ever call a pass play at the 1 yard line on 3rd down? They might as well just shot themselves in the head. And then let brady throw to welker repeatedly and drive the ball doiwn our throats. That second half was so hard to watch. I almost left early so the harassment wasn’t as bad. The majority of NE fans are definitely assholes. Saying shit to me cool, but running there mouth to girls and getting in there face is just not cool. oh well, we will beat them when it counts

Yeah…they hit up welker like 6 times in a row…you would think we could stop them after they throw 34 short passes in a row.

I may be an idiot for saying this, but I had a feeling the Steelers were not “showing them everything” in their efforts to comeback. Maybe keeping some stuff under wraps till playoffs???

yea, you’re an idiot :smiley:

I would like to see a rematch with the pats in the playoffs to see if the outcome is different(I doubt it), but I really hope the pats go undefeated thru the regular season and then lose the first game of the playoffs. How funny would that be. :D:D:D

Matt Canvangh against navy.

thats not the pass play to run that close… you roll your right handed QB to the right.

I think its more the mindset than the actual play call that I hated. Since when were we a team to finesse another?

I think then you line up on the goal line with two tights, a H back and two backs in the I, its a statement. I liked when we would line up and say fuck you and stop us if you can.

I mean seriously a jet sweep on fourth and goal from the 1/2 yard line is almost unthinkable to me. Maybe on 2nd or 3rd from like the 5-10yd line.

i agree with running the ball but if u are gonna pass, thats not the one unless its rod rutherford to larry fitzgerald