Attn: Believers

In lieu of the Steelers becoming the first team in AFC history to go 15-1, and the second team in the history of the NFL to go 14 straight in a season, and in my supreme boredness sitting here at work on the midnight shift, I took the time to condense a few of the more interesting excerpts from the earlier Steelers threads for your Pittspeed browsing pleasure. Enjoy.

Pre-Season

Pittsburgh vs Oakland - Week 1

Pitt vs. Ravens Week 2

Pitt vs. Miami Week 3

Week 5 - Cleveland

Pitt vs NE (cue the bandwagon)

Pitt vs. NE

The rest of the Steeler threads are random people that said nothing in earlier threads jumping on the bandwagon. and Quik did not participate in any Steelers threads that i found after his quotes that i put in this thread. :kekegay:

Gentlemen, dinner is served.

http://www.fence.org/images/Birds/FenceBirds/crow.jpg

wow… you are bored at work

but :beer: for getting paid to do what you love

One of your best posts ever Mikey. :slight_smile:

you have way to much time on your hands. yes i said those quotes and was proven wrong. something you cant admit to

you apparantly dont have much time on your hands. Not even enough to read the part of my post where i mentioned that im sitting here alone at work with nothing to do till 8am.

oh, and :owned:

:love:

Nothing pisses me off more than Steelers haters.

very nice work mike!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :kiss:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

thats fucking awsome mikey!!! at leats 77redtruck admited that he was on the wagon…

but how about wipping boy from the X saying that they steelers will go 15-1 at the begining of the year!!!

its nice that they have a week to rest now too!!! get big ben and plex and bettis back in tehre!!!

willie parker is awsome…i thought he was good in preseason too!!! man he has some speed…with a 4.2 or a 4.3 40 yard dash…

hahaha…nice post. there r alot of bandwagon ppl out there now. but there r acually alot of us (quite a few on here even) that stick by the team nomatter what. although if anyone said the knew the season was gonna turn out this way…thay r full of shit.

wow… i haven’t seen something like this since the Blue ownage days…

ahhh the memories

they don t have a steeler bar in maryland for nothing!! :slight_smile:

I really wish they didnt. Then i could open one up and make lots of $$$. :hs:

Ive actually thought about trying to get the money to open up a Sonic drive in. There isnt one anywhere near here, and it would make a fucking killing, but you have to have a net worth of $1 million, plus the franchise fees are pretty crazy.

hell ya…i wish there was a sonic here in the burgh!!! always see those commercials…wish there was one near by…maybe a road trip to ohio is needed