3D ultrasound of my son

ive always thought this 3D thing was awsome, its so crazy you can see what the baby is gonna look like before its born. this is my Son Damian.

just got the ultrasound done today… Cant wait

http://i21.tinypic.com/2dmi1ie.jpg

Congrats!

Yea that 3D ultrasound stuff kinda creeps me out how you can see so much detail (arms and fingers etc). when at the same time knowing its inside someone.

reminds me of aliens

wat the…i never got a 3D ultra sound

congrats man!

Another one! Congrats Ricky!

Time to get some Recaro baby seats!!!

congrats homeboy. yoooo when did u get here!!

Congrats!!! :smiley:

thanx guys… yah the 3d stuff is kinda freaky… baby was abit stuborn cause he kept putting his fingers in his mouth and hands on his face so we couldent get alot of good ones… baby comes dec 22nd im excited. its a boy for sure as i could see hahaha… and i might get a baby seat later on for now have to budget hard core. so many bills and stuff its nuts. we got 2 normal ones.

Congrats, damn I never knew we had a members section.

another chirstmas time baby for ya rick,

you need to slow down on them your still young.

haha yah man this is my last for a while haha … my daughter was born on dec 23rd and my son is due on dec 22nd lol… funny how that worked out. but hey babies are great. but 2 is enough for me.

Congrats! Hopefully he’ll grow up to be a better drifter than you! JK! :stuck_out_tongue:

haha hes gona drift for sure…

now ya just gotta get a barter section in here and get people using it…

I’ll do some body / paint work or Audio or electronics for ya…if you need it done considder it a guy’s baby shower gift…

I know when my wife had her baby shower and stuff there was nuthin MANLY i the whole pile a crap she braught home…NUTHIN!!!

guess she shoulda had a boy…that’d probly help eh?

lol for sure.

Congratz man!!!