3rd '07 Track Day - September 14th!

Thanks guys for more payments!

[quote=“POOPRA,post:118,topic:33538"”]

This kid said something on supraforums that kinda hit home, he regreted building a car too nice to drive. Although his was alot nicer
than mine I feel that way about my car alot.

[/quote]

:word:

That’s why I daily drive my Z. But now I need to do maintenance items that are keeping me off the track :frowning:

Thanks for setting this up! Looking forward to trying a new track.

[quote=“POOPRA,post:116,topic:33538"”]

After the first two sessions its basically open since most of the cars are done and out by then. So I dont think there is any need to change anything.

[/quote]

well the point is that we’re not using the track to it’s potential since the first two session didn’t yield 12 cars on track most of the time. might as well get rid of the overhead and just open it up.

[quote=“POOPRA,post:118,topic:33538"”]

This kid said something on supraforums that kinda hit home, he regreted building a car too nice to drive. Although his was alot nicer
than mine I feel that way about my car alot.

I should just sell it and buy something I feel better beating the snot out of on the track. and take the rest of the money for coke and hookers

[/quote]

I think short of the wheels on your car it isn’t more vulnerable than any other “nice” car out there, perhaps some of your chrome bling will get dirty. The paint isn’t new, and there aren’t a lot of aftermarket exterior items on there.

X…

[quote=“POOPRA,post:115,topic:33538"”]

This is going to be an expensive day for me, supra needs 4 new rotors, pads, plugs, maybe tires? Toyota TT rotors are pricey, but im not running my pos cross drilled on the track. And I rather not run the iforges on the track but I dont want to buy a set of tires for my stockers that I may never use again.

[/quote]

Track the S4, track the S4, track the S4. The S4, I feel, would be better suited to this type of track. Watkins Glen, which is about 3 miles on lap, Supra all day long. The S4 has upgraded brakes and suspension, bring that.

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:110,topic:33538"”]

We won’t have to worry about the sun. If it sets before 8pm, we’ll just run in the dark.

[/quote]

Time to fix the rally lights. :slight_smile:

yummy- dark. glowing rotors…

Is anybody staying at a hotel anywhere near the vicinity of the track after the event is over?

[quote=“Anonymity,post:127,topic:33538"”]

yummy- dark. glowing turbos…

[/quote]

fixed

:tup:

[quote=“jason8225,post:128,topic:33538"”]

Is anybody staying at a hotel anywhere near the vicinity of the track after the event is over?

[/quote]

It’s less than an hour away and less than 5 hours of track time. No need for hotel.

[/quote]

I assume your coming from far away then, in June some of us stayed at the day’s inn on the Canadian side of niagra falls it’s not too far away…

paid

of course, as soon as I pay for this track day, More things go wrong on the car. :bloated:

at least I have enough time to prepare for this one tho.

[/quote]

I told you on the phone you are welcome to stay at my place.

the hotel you stayed at with TCCA a couple years ago for that buffalo meet is only about 15min from my house and is right by I-90. I don’t know what they charged though.

ok, i really want to track my car, but so far this thread has no indication of where it is…

depending on the course im in.

[quote=“travisnewberry,post:135,topic:33538"”]

ok, i really want to track my car, but so far this thread has no indication of where it is…

[/quote]

Dunville

[quote=“travisnewberry,post:135,topic:33538"”]

[/quote]

Dunnville, On, It’s about 45 min southwest once you cross the peace bridge. I’m out for taking my car, but may end up going depending on what I have going on.

this sounds like a blast. I just ran the mini at Watkins yesterday for a couple paced laps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3FwxQKUlDo but in all honesty this is my wife’s mini and I need to stop having fun with it. So I am going to buy my own =) then I will be attending as many of these events as possible.

[quote=“SPDboy,post:138,topic:33538"”]

this sounds like a blast. I just ran the mini at Watkins yesterday for a couple paced laps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3FwxQKUlDo but in all honesty this is my wife’s mini and I need to stop having fun with it. So I am going to buy my own =) then I will be attending as many of these events as possible.

[/quote]

I though you had to pick up some “groceries” in Dunnville on Sept. 14th. :shrug:

x…

[quote=“Xander,post:139,topic:33538"”]

I though you had to pick up some “groceries” in Dunnville on Sept. 14th. :shrug:

x…

[/quote]

lol ya, an all day grocery run…maybe I could get away with it by just telling her I am cheating on her or something.