3rd '07 Track Day - September 14th!

If there are any spots left I’m in. I can drive cash to you today. I also have a friend with a GTO that would like a spot. He can pay today too.

Track day is full :tup:

Thanks guys, I’ll post up cruise info, etc. in a bit.

damn, thats gay that its full, id def go… so is it full out as fast as your car can handle or what? i checked the site quick and found nothing of the sort.

I’m probably going to get crucified for my statement, but after your previous escapades the last thing I want is to be at a track with you.

shrug

Basically, if you havent spent time AutoX’ing or at road course HPDE’s before you probably shouldnt be headed up for this.

Thanks Alex.

I don’t want to clog your driveway up with my truck and trailer and all that crap. :slight_smile:

That hotel is probably a good idea… I dunno we’ll see.

To answer the above - yes, I am coming from kind of far away - Ohio. About a 5-6 hour drive.

i kinda agree…but can’t really talk, seeing that last year’s first track day was the first time i’d ever been on a track…

More like as fast as you can DRIVE the car in CONTROL.

You can drive your car as fast as it can go, true. However if you show that you can’t control your car at those speeds we will kick you out no questions asked. Safety first.

X…

well is there any rubbing allowed? This will be different, with right handers…

BTW do we have to bring helmets? i am not sure…

i can bring the brighton if your interested in rubbin as racin.

and helmets are usually a good suggestion.

Yeah, I’m really really glad your not going.

A statement like that just rubs me the wrong way. :lolham:

X…

nothing worng with a tire mark on the doorr for the ride home… Nick - i am going to work on my bump and run style…

edit: and you x ^

ugh…

My spot is up for sale as of right now.
Seems as if my pressure plate exploded…

pm me if you dont end up going, i might buy your spot off you.

i will buy your spot asap. pm me or call me (353-5286)

are you seriously saying that?

sorry, ill rephrase what i said:

are the laps speed limited to 55mph like at the glen, i would not want to pay any amount to be told how fast i can or can not go.

im not out to trash my car or hurt anyone, and im not an idiot, it goes without saying that you dont go as fast as you can go on the first lap when you dont know the track.

gimme a break

do i know you?

Laps at the Glen arent speed limited. Are you one of those idiots who goes out on Parade laps and tries to asshat? This is a LAPPING day.

sorry im not up on the lingo. i just want to be able to drive my 240