3rd '07 Track Day?

I agree with theblue, Thursday would be fine too. Running the track counter clockwise (I think that is how it’s designed to be run) is better. Also instead of trying to get an hour earlier, let’s just get there and be ready at 3:30, have the driver meeting/safety check, and first car off at 4, not 4:30.

X…

Counter clockwise was a HOOT!!! Nothing like the front straight, into the sweeping left hander followed by a 90 degree turn. Going out counterclockwise in Jellers EVO just after I got the hang of the new lines in my A4 was definately an experience. So, who do I send the loot to???

IMO.

Counterclockwise = higher average speed, more opportunities to spin, lower top speed
Clockwise: Good for learning/teaching the advantages of lines for carrying speed, higher front straight speed (if you know what line to take through the long right hander before hand), lower average speed.

I would be in for a Thursday.

Yes, I agree that the clockwise rotation was easier to learn. Then again, I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed.

im in for this.Let me know when to pay

I’m looking into what days are available now. But looking at the poll, I’d still like a few more people with interest before I go after this…

I’ll probably be working Fridays in the fall, and I have class on Thurs so unless it’s a Saturday I’m probably out.

Depending on the date I think my dad will be up for another spin around the track.

X…

A Sat would be good, but a Friday is good with me. I am interested but I would have to know the date for sure before I can commit to it.

[quote=“MPD47,post:43,topic:33416"”]

IMO.

Counterclockwise = higher average speed, more opportunities to spin, lower top speed
Clockwise: Good for learning/teaching the advantages of lines for carrying speed, higher front straight speed (if you know what line to take through the long right hander before hand), lower average speed.

I would be in for a Thursday.

[/quote]

Agreed. All for a thursday
I am not a big fan of counterclockwise because I have lift off the throttle coming thought sunset sweep in fear of sliding off and rolling…I think If I were to go off there, I would flip the miata (boooo)

i’d try to be in for a 3rd, but it depends on when it is. I switch from afternoons to days every two weeks until september.

Ok Thursday.

I am for clockwise also. I was in Minglor’s car and I was afraid he wsa going to go into the grass anf flip it too.

My friend said he would be down for this too.He is not on the boards

Come on you whiney little bitches, lets make this happen

It would really come down to what day it is for me, but if I’m free I’d like to get one more track day in this year.

Click HERE ASAP!!! Vote for the date!