4/22 saturday BEACH PARTY @ laughrans

If somebody will help shave my back…i’m in.

Is this the place up on Sweethome? Or am I so far off that I’m about to be laughed at?

Pardon me while I crawl back under my rock. :nite:

a) skunk please dont wear anything showing any skin…just makes me sick a little.

b) The bar is on Main right near Harlem, right next to Snyder FD, location, location, location!

Sounds like a GUDE time, i may have to show up for a beer or two :tup: :beer:

YAYAYAYA!!! AN EXCUSE TO GO SHOPPING!!! I am sooo stokedto get a new speed-o! oh wait, no thongs! you bastard! guess I will just have to run 20 miles a day until I can be thin enough to proudly show off my sexy body for all to admire! (I love my nipples)

i’ll be down for this, but only if pitlord wears a snowsuit. you can never be too carefull

erin in bikini = :tup:

I’m there.

where is this place located?

lol for the third time…

Main st, near harlem, in Snyder.

Right next to Snyder Fire Dept.

I might have to dust off the Hawaiian shirt for this :smiley:

And damn you for editing your original post after I posted Joe!!! :shakes fist:

sir, i did no such thing, that edit was there from the first minute i posted. i swear it.

maybe I’m going blind… staring at a computer screen for 8 hours straight each day has an effect on the eyes…

OMG :lol:

i guess the party goes from the afternoon on…but the person i know who is working is there after 8. so lets say dont show up till 9??? totally up to you guys though.

joe

Bump for this weekend, I will be there with the girl, as i am assuming will be marshall

BUMP for tomorrow night…

this is gonna be fun. i am going to buy my floaties tonight. does anyone have zinc to put on my nose, i dont want to get too much sun and peel :slight_smile:

i’ll probably come by for a bit

Im hoping to come by…after the sabres game though dduuhhhh! ! ! !

Sounds like a great time, i might stop down with a friend of mine who is in town for the weekend http://www.maximonline.com/hotties/votingprofile.aspx?id=7448