4/30 meet @ Taffy's

Make it the 29th and im in :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be there…

So what time is this taking place? Is there going to be a cruise afterwards or during? Just trying to find out if I should get a ride or just cruise up by myself.

I might show… Its so close to my moms place… I feel like a drifter though, I never know where I live. UB? Sometimes… Buffalo? Maybe. Orchard Park? Every once in awhile. ~7:00?

Ill probably show up. Anyone know the address because a few other people would like to come but need to drive 40 mins to an hour to get here…just people with other ss/sc and possibly a few srt4’s. Just need the address so they can mapquest it or whatnot…

3261 Orchard Park Rd, Orchard Park, NY

3261 Orchard Park Rd
Orchard Park, NY 14127

(716) 675-0264

:word:

i’ll prob be there with the woman again…

also, i’m in for the mighty cruise down to taffy’s idea…

lets get a list down, and for those that said they didn’t know where taffy’s is or how to get there, i’ve been there many times and wouldn’t mind leading…

so far people that have shown interest in meeting at the usual mighty and cruisin down are:

1 - 90NA300ZX
2 - EclipseBlur
3 - Mikes98RT
4 - 93z24

i can think of a few other people that will prob be down for this too, but i’ll let them speak for themselves…

im down too for a mighty meet to cruise to tafys. i’ll be done at nccc prolly around 4 so do we want to start meeting at like 5 at mighty?

Ill cruise down from mighty.:eekdance:

Mighty Cruise Down

1 - 90NA300ZX
2 - EclipseBlur
3 - Mikes98RT
4 - 93z24
5 - slipstreamxk1
6 - roots
7 - griff
8 -
9 -

I might… I dont know where I’m going to be for sure, so if I’m close, yes if not, no.

so far nobody’s set up a time, so i guess i’ll take the initiative on that too…

how’s 7pm sound for meeting at mighty, and then off to taffy’s by 7:30 or 8ish? i may be way off here, considering past recent sunday meets have been at like noon…

i never made it to any of the taffy’s meets and cruises last year because i didn’t have a car to take to them, so if somebody that has gone in the past could chime in what time was usually the designated meeting time at taffy’s, it would be appreciated, so i can plan on meeting at mighty 30 minutes to an hour before the designated taffy’s time…

earlier in the thread 7 was stated at taffys

Count me in for Taffy’s.

so theoretically, we would meet at Mighty at 6 and cruse to taffy’s at 6:30?

Mighty Cruise Down

1 - 90NA300ZX
2 - EclipseBlur
3 - Mikes98RT
4 - 93z24
5 - slipstreamxk1
6 - roots
7 - griff
8 - soloIIscoob
9 -

when are we meeting at mighty? i havent seen 7 confirmed yet? is 7 the time were meeting?

why dont we start meeting at mighty around 5-530 leave by and start cruising at 630. we’ll get to tafys by around 7, a little sooner.

IF 7 is the time for the taffy’s meet, then yes…we’ll meet at mighty at 6ish, and prob leave there at 6:30 or so, it doesnt take a half hour to get to taffy’s via thruway from mighty though, so maybe we’ll just stay off the thruway or somethin, or maybe just take a little bit of a cruise the “long way” from mighty, because i’m never a fan of being the first person at a meet

but to answer the question, IF 7 is the time for taffy’s, then 6 is the time for mighty…5 to 5:30 is too early, i dont really feel like standing around in the mighty parking lot for an hour or so before leaving…i do that enough during the week lol

lol well what ever. an hour gives everyone a chance to get there. I’ll more then likely still get there around then and take a nap heh just knock on my window when you finaly get there.