4 people for > (w/ youtube link)

croyishurr > 1995z2d8 = letitroll > 01audis4

Justin’s car was not running right but still moved pretty decent.

I’ll let the video do the talking.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hINRq3BpZ4

http://www.mediafire.com/?vy0bzybuxu3

More of a direct link: http://download146.mediafire.com/cjx0fhdjum8g/vy0bzybuxu3/first08run.wmv

(I’m trying this video hosting for now. If it doesn’t work let me know. Find me a site to host on please!!!)

tonight was hella fun.

im definitly pumped keeping dead even with the evo and only getting 2 cars pulled on me by a car that runs 12.10

the one run his car was so loud i couldnt even hear it so i didnt go lol. all in all what a good night.:word:

vid is downloading now… but just from the results nice… congrats rob glad to hear the dsm worked out (opposed to the lsvtec) ill get out there once it warms up :tup:

edit: nice runs boys

As soon as I get my spark blow out issue fixed we will have to run again.

it ran 12.10s with 3.73s, it has 3.23s in it now

And no offense to Cory but a major reason for the times that car ran was the launch…

Nice kills, Ls1 owns all

oh im not doubting that car isnt at 12.1’s now, its probably around 12.3-12.4ish…and once i get more comfortable with how the stall works and how the tires i get grab, dont be surprised to see some 1.6 or maybe lower 60 ft times…we’ll see this coming weekend at NYI how it does with those drag radials on the back…def a fun night, we do hafta do some runs again before i get some :snky::snky: stuff…

im pissed i missed out on all the fun… cory your hard to keep up with lol… ahh theres always next time

Well with the weather being as cool as it was tonight I dont think you lost that much

a 1.6 60’ with that car is really about as much as you can hope for without tons of practice or more suspension mods

Keep in mind anything else besides MTs will result in higher 60’s

Dont be suprised if you cant do better than say 12.7s at NYI, it will take some time to harness the full potential of that car

I say cam it and be done :beer2:

yea dood my fault man…we had a shit ton of runs lined up and i wanted in on them lol…there will def be A LOT more cruises this summer…hey are you heading out to NYI on sunday??

and yeah its gonna take some practice on that sum bitch to get it down right…it took me about a month or so on my mazda to master launchin’ it at 4K and pullin 1.7 60’s with that on street tires…im a quick learner lol

hopefully I can get in on some action soon as well
I am settleing for no less than high 11s out of the box before I sink my claws into it…

hell yeah i am :D… i want to hit lancaster sat AM too, then i have to help my buddy put a clutch in his Z28 in the afternoon, but sunday im headed to NYI for sure

fuckin’ A dood…it should be a good time! have you had the chance to take it to the track yet? what do u think your gonna be running?

sweet jesus…tim what are you gonna pick up?

not since i owned it, i HOPE to be in the 11’s, the car deff has high 11’s in it but that isnt going to happen my first time out.

looking at a twin to your car but with t-tops and ram air
it has pretty much the same weight reduction but it has heads/cam/intake as well and 3.73s

Dont know what it runs yet but do the math :headbang:

wow…yea that thing is gonna rip…im saying high-mid 11’s all day…looks like i might hafta jump on the cam bandwagon here lol

:tup: nice runs, cory you didnt fix the exhaust yet did you? Holy sweet alaskan asparagus that thing is loud!

yea that thing sounds like the apocalypse is about to happen lol…i wanna get an exhaust on there too because the X-pipe hangs real low and sometimes ill bottom out on a driveway and and i can hear metal scrapping…not fun

dont worry man, the metal scrapping is probably just the oil filter :ohyeah:

seriously though most fbodies with aftermarket exhausts have some scrapping on driveways and such, did you notice the hatch rattles too? lol

Uhh you don’t know jack…It was doing 12.6 before the stall…the gearing from 3.23 -> 3.73 is really not a huge change when your stock internals.

You could cut 1.5s with the current setup…do a big burn out lower the tire psi…stall it to 3000 and bam…

It will be better then 12.7 the way it sits…

The car went 12.1 off a 1.63 60I had cut better 60s that night but the car was getting heat soaked(With 3.73s the car was also out of the powerband a lot shifting at 6200)

I would HIGHLY suggest changing the plugs/wires/fuel filter also.

If anyone else wants to make statements about the car I owned and raced for 4-5 years please feel free to spread wrong information.

Choko was cutting 1.5s with 4000 stall + 3.23s btw

I assume these were roll races? Getting beat by 2 cars with a car with a high stall and 3.23s from a roll is a lot…