4 people for > (w/ youtube link)

LOL at anything besides MT’s resulting in higher 60’s.

pffffft, what do you know!

Srsly tho, you would’ve had less frustration if you hadn’t sold it locally. Because, i’m sure there will be alot more of this to come. :lol:

you all make it sound like rocket science launching an Auto lololol so funny. heat them up alittle, put the rear tires in the groove, hold the break, bring up the rpms, light goes green, put the throttle thru the floor and hang on.

nice kills.

It will be broken or wrecked with in a month…

I will probably buy another one in 5-6 months…If I don’t grab a Vette.

oddly enough, I was betting on wrecked.

and, lol:

BTW Don’t crash it on the street with no front bumper support

i dont get why everyone is always in everyone else’s shit?! justin would know more than anyone about this car and what its capable of…and omg someone bought a car that runs 12’s and now all of a sudden their gonna crash it!!! fuck that noise, if this thing was a 10 sec car then i would say yea ill probably have some issues driving it on the street…its a fucking 12 second car, it can be driven like any other car on the road when you dont act like an asshat…trust me im not gonna drive the car enough to wreck it…i bought it to mainly have a nasty drag car(once i get it into the low 11’s/high 10’s i will seldom drive it on the street) and to also fuck around on the highway n do some runs…i know its gonna take a little bit to get used to driving the land yacht compared to a more nimble car that has a suspension set up for handling and not drag racing but jesus christ, everyones acting like this thing is the most undriveable car ever made and i should fear for my life everytime i get behind the wheel…i understand that it packs a nasty punch and can get squirrly if i choose to do so, but like i said im not gonna go raping the tires down busy streets at low speeds, i feel safer when im either gonna be at the drag strip or doing a simple straight line run on the highway…all those runs filmed i shut down at 100 i wont try n push my luck with it esp when its colder out…

hug

:tup:

Good to hear.

BRO YOU GONNA CRASH DAWG! AND YOU CAN NO LAUNCH THE AUTOZ!

i was thinkin of taking my car of the road :rant:its to dangerous for the street 12’s is toooooo scary.

Do you have a car with a 4000 stall and drag radials?? fucking around in cold damp weather? With a car thats brand new to you…with no front sway bar…no front bumper support…rear drag shocks…

That was my point…

Not to mention don’t you drive some POS LT1?

HATE! HATE! HATE!

Oh plz like LT1s deserve any respect…

lol

“now if you’ll excuse me, i have to go put some water in bucknasty’s mama’s dish”

:violin2:he is a big boy. im sure he can handle it. there are several cars around town that are on very similar if not more hardcore drag carrunning around. I know if a few low 10 high nine guys running around. probably a little better setup, but similar. Like cory said he hs respect for the car, and its fairly quick, but i would say hes not in any kind of danger in that car.

thanks rob…

any car you drive has a risk of being wrecked, some more than others…i could take any rear wheel drive car/truck and take turns at 85+ and risk losing it and smashing it up…it is going to take some getting used to as far as handling because my mazda is AWD with performance tires on it…is the mazda the best handling car out there? absolutely not…letitroll’s evo is like a god damn go-kart with his setup/tires…different cars require different driving habits and once i get it down ill be alright…the F-bod’s werent made for taking turns at 100 mph, they were made for one thing: straight line destruction at the drag strip

dude. bro.

torquey car + beat DRs + high stall + cold & moist roads = not responsible.

Thats it. Nothing more. Stop inferring so much :stuck_out_tongue:

Drama stops here. These were no BS no drama runs.

last night the roads werent moist and i made sure to drive around for a while to get the tires warmed up…but yes i def need some new rubber in the back lol

and yes, no drama and no BS i dont get why everyone is blowing this outta proportion?

we should probably tell everyone that buys a fast RWD car that they’re gonna crash it because it seems like the thing to do these days…good christ!