4 people for > (w/ youtube link)

Not hating, but who? I hear alot of people talking about these cars and its always BS, i’d love to see these 9 second cars on the street, hell even 10 second cars! Even these big bad pro streeters running around are hot looking but put up pretty pathetic ET’s i’ll run trains on 90% of them

And thats BS, justin doesnt know anything about cars LOL… He <3s me i can pick on him

LEAVE SNEEZING PANDA ALONE. CHOCOLATE RAIN

hahahahhahahaha…LEAVE THE F-BOD’S ALONE!!!

Good runs last night…

ummm I was factoring in the driver mod which can be worth several seconds…

I have owned Ls1 powered fbodies for 5+ years now, I know what they are capable of with a good driver

I will rephrase that as to not disrespect Cory, an experienced driver

Please you car is worse then a LT1 f-body

yea thats true and no disrespect, your absolutely right…it’s gonna take a bit to get down but im fairly confident ill get it down pretty well after the first day at the track…that is if i get enough runs lol…i look at it how oroc put it, hit the brakes, rev it up and once the light turns green floor it and hold on lol :tup: best advice ive gotten so far haha

My first time ever driving a fast auto down a track i cut a 1.66 60 ft. It was not rocket science. I fucking floored it and the bitch went. It was also LT-1 powered AND RUNS 9’S!

Edit- It was also not on MT’s.

hahahahahahahahaha!

i agree. floor it and hold on.

btw i dont have an lt1 fbody, and my car gets good traction so i dont really care. and hating on people for what interests they have in cars is so fucking immature. there is tons of people on this site that hate fbodies but who gives a fuck.

If someone wants, or can only afford a certain car they should not get flamed about it. As long as they are not running their mouth about it being the fastest car, or nicest car, or w/e. Point being everyone has different opinions and interests about vehicles. Whatever someone chooses to drive or mod should make them happy, because they are the one that has to roll in it.

hallelujah! PREACH! lol…i bought my car for the simple fact that it was a great project car to start with…it runs low 12’s already and theres very few things i would have to do to dip into the 10’s…

i could have gone out at bought a shit box, spent thousands of dollars making it look nice and modding the fuck out of it but the car i got does the job just fine…i mean shit rob your car looks haggard as fuck on the outside it fucking mooooooves…running 12’s w/ less than 5 grand for the WHOLE car is pretty nuts IMO…

I totally agree. Your lack of a cool car is worse then my owning a 240.:shrug:

Pretty much…

OT- There is a LS1 240 for sale on ls1tech that i want really bad.

Cory is not the type of guy to beat the shit out of/destroy his investments. He seldemly beat on the speed6 and when he put the parts on it capable of 400+ hp he took them off in fear that he would damage it. He is a very responsible kid, you dont all need to worry and pretend to play a father firgure to him… Besides all that drama Cory have fun and kick some ass this summer! See you soon…

NOT THE MARSHMELLOWS!!!

wut u doing with the mazda cory

daily

thanks cal…DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL! i miss u dood im gonna try and stop down to hotlanta soon to come see your place and hang out w/ all the brotha’s lol…

yea paul im gonna just use it as my daily and try n keep the miles off of it…i am gonna miss the AWD turbo tho :frowning: lol

hell yeah man!
That car is a pound for pound fighter
Best bang for your buck
But yeah you have to quiet that bitch up some before you attract the attention of the pigs

how come i cant see the vid now? my buddy wanted to see it… havent you guys ever heard of youtube??