4 Wheel Alignment

Any suggestions for where to get it done? Preferably south of the city.

The Grand Prix rear total toe is -0.15, and spec is between -0.05 and 0.15. I let it go last time, but I’m getting tires soon. Or is it not bad enough to worry about?

www.4wheelalignment.com/southofthecity

I dont’ know if any site sponsors are able to do 4 wheel alignments. I am planning on going to pete’s. http://peteseurotech.com/default.aspx

www.sonnysuckscock.com/4real

www.blowjobsforboys.com/Darkstar’shome

either way it’s gonna wear tires faster. possibly leave a sawtooth edge if you buy cheap tires…which will eventually cause a vibration problem

have who ever puts the tires on do it. GP rear is really easy. i’d offer to help you out but the current shop i’m in has dick for an alignment machine

They only do front end.

I have a place I can go but thought I’d check for someone with a good reputation first.

I used firestone. I know someone there that isnt a fucking retard like most of the people there

I’ll second this. I got the lifetime alignments with them for like $130. Since I autox it, it’s nice to have them go over it after I make dumb changes : )

which one?

i think my friends father works at a firestone, but m not sure where it is

bridgeville, I was there one day and seen some kid fresh out of rosedale trying to rotate directional tires in an X pattern…

oh come on…

i just got done replacing my shocks and tie rod, and i need an alignment done… or at least a printout to see where my car is.

hell, i have directional tires, and i made sure i put them on the right way :rolleyes:

assuming camber has not been played w/, and castor is somewhat in specs-have front toe set to .06 positive on both sides (.12 total), rear toe to .04 positive (.08 total). it will ride nice and be “non twitchy” at speeds. also, get it done if you are getting new tires. if you have a proper alignment, it will add to tthe lifetime of the tires as well as other benefits.

seriously, i never gave a shit about alignments/ suspension tuning. now im constantly fiddling w/ the alignemnt rack at work putting different alignments specs on cars rangng from race cars, d1 drift cars,rally cars and street cars. obviously not every car is the same. yet looking at how a tire(s) wear will tell a lot about the setup. a simple heat gun testing the tire temps after a run seeing how shoulders are to center will tell alot.

my shop charges 125 for a 4 wheel alignment iirc. basically charge a little over an hour of labor. well worth it.

Right front toe was -0.39. I’m guessing that was from the giant hole I hit!

my tow was over 2.1 out after i lowered my truck :eek4: i could feel the tires hopping when i did sharp turns. the guy at the shop looked at me crazy when i asked what my old tow was… i told him i thought it was a little out ha

:eek: