40% OFF ENTIRE PURCHASE! www.d2moto.com EXPIRES 3/7!

For those of you that aren’t on the other forum I posted this on, here it is:

If anyone needs any accesories from www.d2moto.com punch in “WS40” as the coupon code and get 40% off entire purchase. Free shipping if you spend over $75. Also shipping is reasonable if you don’t spend that much. They have K&N Filters, a few alipinestars/ICON gloves, and a bunch of accesories, They also have tons of repair manuals. Check it out!

EXPIRES ON MARCH 31ST AT MIDNIGHT!

They have some good deals but the last time I bought from them I incorrectly ordered some frame sliders. Returned them via USPS without shipping confirmation (my fault) and they got lost in the mail. Now I’ve never had a problem before with USPS and I don’t want to blame D2Moto either, but my e-mails with them about the whole return process were so delayed. I would always get a response 2 days after my initial e-mail. Just a little rant about their customer service, since communication with them seemed difficult.

That sucks man. I have made about 8 seperate transactions from these people, and have had no issues. But, I have not had to return anything either.

Yeah, I mean I’m sure it was just the postal service that lost the package. And it was my fault for ordering the wrong product. But the delayed e-mail responses got old, and they never picked up when I called. Just wasn’t satisfied with their service, but the prices are still very good.

Speak of the FUCKING DEVIL!!! My correct frame sliders arrived today. Now get this, I shipped out the incorrect pair on February 9th to D2Moto. I kept e-mailing them telling them to check to see if it arrived. I finally gave up on them about 2 and a half weeks ago and figured they were lost in the mail. WRONG!!! I wish they would have let me know like they were supposed to that they had received my return and processed it. Ugh, already got a new pair of frame sliders. Gotta throw these up on ebay now, what a pain!

Bumping this up as they have another 40% off sale going on. Despite my return difficulties with the frame sliders last year, I have heard they have improved quite a bit with their service.

Their service was great over the winter but last time I checked they have like no stock at all right now.

just bought some HIDs for my bike :tup:

I also edited the original title as this is only a 72 hour sale this year.

These actually come up fairly frequently. I’d say once every other month have one of these 72 hour 40% off sales.

I get more cuz I’m a gold member :wink:

BTW this code still works

I ordered some stuff, got the email that it was shipped on the 10th and estimated delivery the 17th… except FedEx tracking only shows the status as “Information recieved” on the 10th and has not been updated yet. Hopefully they didn’t lose it.

no, they take a few days to actually ship it out. Info is sent asap but it isn’t packed up and shipped out for a couple days.
I had a tracking number before they sent me an e-mail saying I was refunded money because part of my order wasn’t in stock.

and when i recieved my stuff it wasnt even from d2moto, it came from somewheres else. my stuff came in on time though. really happy with the h.i.d’s

It hasnt updated since the initial tracking number tho. The estimated delivery is tomorrow so we will see if they can keep it. Here is the last and only update:

May 10, 2011 12:13 PM
Shipment information sent to FedEx

I ordered some stuff from Ebay today too so we will see what gets here first. Haha.

F that place. I called today after waiting on hold for 30 minutes and found out that even tho I got the tracking number and an email saying “Your order has shipped”, it hasn’t and will not ship until the end of the week.

Canceled it but so far my experience with this company is not good.

That’s too bad, I haven’t ordered anything from them since a year ago but that’s just because I sold my bike. I thought maybe they were turning things around in their service department but I guess that’s still a work in progress for them.

FYI , although this coupon is 2 years old lol it still works. Enter: D2M2008 and receive 15% off

Yeah that’s the gold member discount or whatever they call it. It works for D2M2009 and other years too I believe. The original coupon was good for 40% off, but you can always get 15% if you can’t find anything better.