D2 Moto 40% off coupon Expires 1/15/2010

I don’t know if everyone gets these coupons, but I figured I’d post this incase you see something you need on the site. The website is www.d2moto.com and at checkout enter the code: WS40 and you will get 40% off your entire purchase.

Amazing :tup: just saved a ton of money using this for my air filter and bar ends!

Thanks Tristan!

checkin stuff out out now! i really need a rear cowl covA

Ugh, I need to get another bike before I can save on these deals!

yeah i just went to purchase mirror block off plates, by the time you save the 40% they want 12 bux for shipping, fuck this, ill go see kuntryquest at his work

No idea where you got $12 from. I purchased 4 things and shipping was $6. I just clicked the block off plates and it said $3 for first class mail. And btw, if you spend more than $75, shipping is free.

let me try again =(

Bout time you manned up and got block off playes. :tup: You will get a lot of shit from some people

Uhm. I didn’t get any. I was just checking the price. I don’t want gay ass block off plates. I would rather keep my bike street legal, and be able to see behind me. :slight_smile: So, eff u.

:gay:

LMAO. Thats exactly right. Thats what I think about Block off plates.

Haha, you’re mising out. Spring can’t come soon enough man.

Word. I can’t wait.

Tristan!! Where you been man? Thanks for the discount code :tup:

He’s been out riding 240 :wink: lol

My shipping was only 5 dollars or something like that, cheap.

Just saved a good chunk of change. Got a integrated tail light, new front turn signals and bar ends mirrors shipped for less then the original price of the tail light. :carnut

checked shipping again, only 8$ =) got frame sliders, block off plates, and new bar ends, my bike only came with 1 lol

No problem. I kinda forgot about this place cuz I havn’t been in the spirit lately. But I’m workin on some mods now, so I’m back in it again lol.

LAST DAY!!!