4000 mile motorcycle ride to Alaska

Guy in the video is my friend’s brother

Damn.

I can because i think i can. jewelery calling youbeautiful jewelerylots of jeweleries waiting for youcheapest jewelery shopmini jewelery store

damn spam!

I have an uncle that lives “near” Wasilla, AK.
Pretty cool vid.

Sweet vid, any idea on what songs he used in the video? I was diggin it.

idk the songs he used, I was diggin em too but haven’t gotten around to googling some of the lyrics to figure em out

Shits nuts by time the trip was over he probably needed a new tire and his oil change was over due haha

Any contact information for him?

I’d be interested in talking to him about the trip, I got a few questions to ask to plan for mine and I’d be interested to know in what he’s got to say with his experience.

I’ll call my friend and see if I can get his brother’s email or number for you

Edit: funny, just thought of this, both him and you have SV650’s :rofl

Yep, there is a good reason behind that.

SV makes a fantastic touring bike.

You can ride them for hours without feeling fatigued, and being a V twin it has the mid range power to get you around town without having to break into triple digits speeds to have fun.

lotro gold fans, it’s time to show your artistic and creative skills: Turbine is giving you the opportunity to submit your very own design for a horse which could be taken and implemented into the game as a player mount in a future content update.buy lotro goldBelow you can find the design template to use when creating your unique design. Please note, you only need to complete the side on view to complete a successful entry. The top-down and front views are there for additional details if you wish to provide them. cheap lotro gold