401 Twin Turbo runs

SICK

Manual Brakes and a chute?

Most race cars have manual brakes.

Glad to see it running again.

yeah from what i’ve heard, guys running Strange master cylinders and decent brakes all around do pretty good at braking. stock GM type systems dont.

I’ll have C5 brakes up front so they should help. I already got bigger LS1 4th gen brakes out back.

nice ride broseph. Why are you running the same cam that my niece has in her tricycle though?

haha its as big as yours if i remember right

niiiiiiiiiccccceeee you little bitch!

you’s the bitch :slight_smile:

i know…you should come look at my iroc for me thought :smiley: i need to get it sold haha

that’s sick

ummm i have offered my service for years now… wtf :slight_smile: :finger2: oh and how much you trying to get for it?

haha i know just never cared to get the car going till now. i dunno yet like 4-5k?

I have a neighbor that was looking for a car and hasnt found anything yet as far as i know. I can let him know about yours. He didnt want to spend more than 4-5 grand.

ok thats good. i just want to get rid of it

:nono:

Mine’s a cunthair bigger…lol

Since we all know the bigger the cam the faster the car… :nuts: :smiley:

not in ur situation :slight_smile:

Well something is not right with the cam/engine… will find out tomorrow

I don’t remember asking for your input, assrivet.

what is the exact measurement of a “cunthair”?

230/234 .605 .613 on a 113 +4

So you have a touch more lift than me but my intake duration is more :slight_smile: Plus you got weak ass wide lsa…plus 4 = puss. plus 1 on mine on a 112 :slight_smile: But i got more air flow than you :stick: