42 midgets vs. 1 lion

i’d like to see you fight a grizzly bear then!

also yeah soo what if im a noob ive been to more meets in the past month then you have ever been to. yet i know bascly everybody with the exception of hundreds i dont. and trust me i have heard storys about you.

its ok jeg that you have a disorter it good to let people know so that when you do finially go to a meet we wont think your weird.

and lastly i do count that as a threat because you did say and i’ll quote this without a box soo you can edit it soo you wont get banned " dont you EVER pull that card again" soo what happens if i do? are you going to beat me up or something? i fully take that as a threat but i’ll let it slide because nyspeed is all you have since your calling me a noob. maybe its because i get out and go to meets and hang out with other nyspeeders. ohh and you fully just called me out to go down to akron and that is a full threat. i dont think i threatend you in any way all i did was make fun of you. and trust me i have been through the one busy street akron has which is broadway. filled with empty shopping plaza’s. and a McDonalds. and i know quite a few people out that way.

here wanna know one fact i know about you? you go to church in a trailer with indians that you claim to hate soo much also i’ll toss in another fact. i know you hate the indians and people with dark skin like afro americans.

/thread.

no human without any type of weapon could take down a grizzly hand to hand, however id give Ali a shot at boxing a gorilla… :slight_smile:

Wow. that’s amazing you know soooo much about me. especially since

1. Broadway goes threw Alden, not Akron.

2. The church MY PARENTS go to, is on the rez, but is not in a trailer, it is actually a large building that is fairly nicely landscaped and looks good.

3. I did not threaten you in any way shape or form, I simply said don’t make fun of me for having a disability, that is about as low as someone can get. I said “Don’t EVER pull that card again”. That was not fallowed by any form of threat. I simply said do not do it. Had it been fallowed by “or else I’ll” or something of that nature…then it would be a threat. Are you foreign and just don’t speak English very well or something? Because that should be fairly simple to understand.

4. I have been going to meets for years. I was on UBRF before NYspeed, like 90% of everybody here. So unless you actually went to said meets and kept track of how many I have been to…stfu. So what are these “stories” you have heard about me?

5. I joke around a lot, but I really am not prejudice. If I am, then how can I have close friends that are Indians and black? If I was prejudice, wouldn’t I stay away from said people? Since you know so much about me, please, enlighten me on how I can be friends with them yet hate them at the same time.

Lastly, I don’t really care if you don’t like me. The majority of the people that know me here do like me. Like almost everybody at the NYspeed BBQ, which I don’t believe you were at were you? With that being said. Die in a fire noob.

you are both losers.

I know this because I live in Akron, and I have more posts than both of you x5

Psss…You work in an office with computers all day while I’m outside shoveling soil lol. Not quite the same thing. I’ll have to start carrying a laptop with me and hope the person’s house im landscaping has wireless lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jesus christ. You are both retards for willingly arguing over the internet so much. Jeg is a good guy in real life, and the other dude seems ok.

so shut the fuck up. you are both embarassing yourselves…

I still say Gorilla boxing is sweet lol.

I shoveled shit for years… and got paid shit to do it.

Not my fault you haven’t made your way out of the shovel business.

Nothing I said had anything to do with what you do or don’t do for a living.

FYI - nevermind JEG, he thinks that if you live in Akron, you have to shovel all your life. You can’t have a clean office job and make mad loot.

Nooo you mis understood me. You said you had more posts than both me and the other together and I said sarcasticly yeah because you work with computers and I’m outside. Meaning you have access to the internet much more than myself. Nothing to do with our career choices or in my case lack there of lol. Damn fatherly forced labor.

FALSE!, I do have to give you some credit there though, prejudice and racist are 2 different things. You might not be the type of person that pre-judges people but I doubt that too. You are a racist, and don’t bother trying to deny it or I will link to at least 10 threads that you have ether posted, or posted in that prove it.