450cc Injectors

Top feed injectors for the KA motor. I don’t believe they will fit the SR20DET or any other variation. Can include a resistor pack if needed. These came off of a 1994 Eagle Talon TSi AWD.

These seem to go for $150. I’m located in Peterboro but travel to Richmond Hill area often to visit the girlfriend.

these will only fit SOHC KA or CA18DET.

Andrew.

They will fit the ka24de if you get a fuel rail I have one on its way. Screw side feed injectors what was Nissan thinking.

Exactly. This is still best offer so feel free to PM me or reply here.

how would they do in a stock kaE, with intake and exaust,

100$

Ok $100 + shipping FIRM. PM me please.

You do know sidefeed is a far superior design to topfeeds…

why?

Vapour lock is an issue with Top-feeds but not sidefeeds.

HOWEVER.

The nissan top-feeds are low-impedance injectors which open more quickly at short pulse widths compared to the high impedance injectors so you’ll be able to control idle much better when using larger injectors.

So… it’s kind of a toss-up.
Top-feeds can end up boiling the gas inside them if running too hot, but nissan uses high-impedance side-feeds resulting in slower injector response times…

Off the top of my head it’s something like 25% slower.

Plus the driver system for low-imp injectors is more expensive because it requires a higher “peak” in the current being supplied to the injector and then a lower current “hold” to keep it open
Thus the term, “peak and hold”

high-imp injectors are saturation style, you just turn them on and they open.
That’s also why they react slower than the low-imp injectors.

can anyone tell me if they would be allright for a stock kaE

Do you still have these for sale? where are you located

This is probably a stupid question but… do you need a new ecu?

I actually sold my set but I have the ability to hook you guys up with some more injectors if you need them. You won’t need a new ECU. I will accept $100 FIRM plus shipping and these things are good for upwards of 20psi of boost with the right fuel control and sufficient pump. Let me know if your interested.