4wheelin meet

hit me up on AIM cheeks

Im not going to get a chance to be on aim today. best bet call or text 412.841.7448

ok as of now guys were going on March 4th @ Connelsville

so far we got 3 jeeps

any1 else gonna attend ?

Maybe what kind of terrian?? Its only a stock grand cherokee

you should be just fine…from what i was told theres ways around all the hardcore stuff

If I can get new tires for the Durango by then, I will go. I will let you know. Anyone got a set of 16" truck tires in good shape layin around???

yeah I got a set of 4 mud terrain 32-11.5-16 on full size dodge american racing rims with like +90% tread left, lmk

there ya go :bigok:

I would make sure to have a really good set of tires if your coming with us. The way the weather has been, its gonna be sloppy and slippery and with normal street tires, you’ll never make it anywhere.

are the wheels 6 lugs?? and if so how much for the wheels and tires? If they are 5 lug, how much for just the tires??

I wont buy just street tires, I want something with some tread on them. If I go, I will show up with decent tires and the GPS…lol

GPS whos uses that shit…lol

I use it for my side business all the time. I have to go to peoples house to notarize mortgage documents, and most people suck at giving directions.

ya for that it be use full but not wheelin…lol

haha…you never know, i know I wont get lost wherever I am

u gonna get them tires Ryan so u can come out ?

so anybody else gonna come out on sunday?

the wheels are 5 lug, so they wont fit. I PM’d him to see if he would sell me just the tires, waiting on a response. I would like to come out.

i hope it works out and they’ll work for ya so u can come out …if not there will be plenty more to come

had a good time today guys …pics & the video will be up shortly

Heres a clip of cheeks doin a little climb

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/SoLowXtreme/wheeln%203-4-07/th_Picture022.jpg

and heres the pics i got today