5/20 Nyspeed BBQ @ Chestnut Ridge-PRE MEET @ MY HOUSE!!

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:39,topic:28937"”]

if i do end up going

[/quote]

:gay:

^^ ohshut up

but seriously though… the 19th-21st is a bad weekend for me. I wont know for sure, but i’ll probably attend

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:42,topic:28937"”]

^^ ohshut up

but seriously though… the 19th-21st is a bad weekend for me. I wont know for sure, but i’ll probably attend

[/quote]

once again :gay2:

[quote=“Shrives,post:34,topic:28937"”]

i would if it wasnt completely backtracking. Ill probably just head up with the southtowns people and meet you all up there

[/quote]

[quote=“frost12850,post:37,topic:28937"”]

Hmmm I might actually go, I need to get out mroe and meet some of you guys on here. Paulo maybe we can round up the southtowns people or something so we dont need to backtrack??

[/quote]

[quote=“Twizted,post:40,topic:28937"”]

yeahh man thad be awesome rolling 40-deep all the way out there

[/quote]

Either the Southtowns drive up to Ransom or Twizted and the Boys stop at Taffy’s or Southgate (Hint-Hint). Either way am I sensing that we are all crusining down through OP?

ill be there…

for anyone in the mighty area we could pre meet for the pre meet and cruise to brians from mighty or something

Bump…

Anyone from Southtowns want to meet at Taffy’s or Southgate and drive up to Twizteds for the cruise? Yeah, it is a major back track but it should be siq…:headbang:

[quote=“LUKE_L,post:46,topic:28937"”]

Bump…

Anyone from Southtowns want to meet at Taffy’s or Southgate and drive up to Twizteds for the cruise? Yeah, it is a major back track but it should be siq…:headbang:

[/quote]

I totally wanna roll with a ton of cars, I think thatd be awesome. Whats not so awesome is backtracking though hahaha. Well see if we can figure something out…

[quote=“frost12850,post:47,topic:28937"”]

I totally wanna roll with a ton of cars, I think thatd be awesome. Whats not so awesome is backtracking though hahaha. Well see if we can figure something out…

[/quote]

its all about rolling deep dawg…lol

if its a nice day to drive your car take the xtra 20-min for some fun cruizen…look @ all of the nice footage josh got from last year

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump for this sunday!

cmon i wanna see 50+ cars @ my house

I’ll be there.

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:51,topic:28937"”]

I’ll be there.

[/quote]

<3

WORD… i think i said before in this thread that i might…

but i will def be there

YAY…party before the party

wooot wooooooooooot

I think I will just jump in on the way there. Are you guys taking Transit to Southwestern and then stopping at Taffys?

will be there pending work if i cant get out of work ill just quit and come

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:56,topic:28937"”]

will be there pending work if i cant get out of work ill just quit and come

[/quote]

but your still going to the bbq right?

im from the south towns and me and a couple other people dont really wanna back track to go to the house, i was wonderin if u guys were willin to cruise by south gate on the way to the ridge and meet up with us south people and make the cruise even bigger there - its on the way and its only like a 10 min drive from sg to the ridge…just a thought

[quote=“Oaks3,post:58,topic:28937"”]

im from the south towns and me and a couple other people dont really wanna back track to go to the house, i was wonderin if u guys were willin to cruise by south gate on the way to the ridge and meet up with us south people and make the cruise even bigger there - its on the way and its only like a 10 min drive from sg to the ridge…just a thought

[/quote]

:word:
that would be cool! we will have another 10 cars or so to add to the pack!

im pretty shure were going through EA to 20A then down old transit and out that way…more of a backroads cruise