5/20 Nyspeed BBQ @ Chestnut Ridge-PRE MEET @ MY HOUSE!!

i think the majority should plan on being at the BBQ at 2? does that sound right for you guys? trying to remember when we arrived at letchworth last year…

im out, i live 10 min away from the ridge so ill just meet all of u there!

ok meet @ my house at lets say noon then…leave by 1:15?

and if anyone needs a ride i drive a freekin’ wagon/minivan/conversion bus semi-cigarette boat-like machine.

—(that means seats 5 comfortably and rides like a boat with a turbo)

AS WELL AS ME…well no turbo but cozy leather

me me me lol

of course ill be there

i would be up for it, pending directions lol

its real easy to get to…right off broadway or walden.

647 Ransom rd.
Lancaster-14086

MapQuest FTW

u wont miss his house once youre on ransom… just look for all the burnout marks and the shit load of cars parked on the grass/side of road :lol:

i will be there

woooot wooot! 20 cars sooo far wahoooooooooooooooo

I just might be in on this, i have to double check if i need to be there early and all

i would if it wasnt completely backtracking. Ill probably just head up with the southtowns people and meet you all up there

I’m going to try as hard as i can to make it to this. even if I have to show up with a chewed up front bumper.

DOOOOOOO ITTT

Hmmm I might actually go, I need to get out mroe and meet some of you guys on here. Paulo maybe we can round up the southtowns people or something so we dont need to backtrack??

I’ll show up for the cruise…

I live in the southtowns but I think it would be cool to have the southtowns peeps meet at Taffy’s (Say 11ish), Drive up to Twizted’s (Be there by noon as he requested), Then have a big mamma jamma to the ridge… Any takers?

well… if i do end up going, i’ll meet up.

yeahh man thad be awesome rolling 40-deep all the way out there