5 Hour Energy

Anyone tried it?

I picked it up at 7-11 today since I wasn’t able to sleep last night and I really notice it. Its not a huge caffeine rush, just a more alert/awake feeling.

I don’t have a real effect for Red Bull or Coffee so something like this that works is awesome.

Yes and you do feel more of an awake feeling. But the 6-hour drink that they show on Tv is just a small container of Red Bull, nothing more than an overpaying small sip of $2.99 bottle of it.

I’ve had it. I kinda like it. I like the nutritional facts on back, something like 8300% of your daily intake for B6 of some shit :lol:

But it does work as advertised.

Eh…I take 40mg of Adderall every morning…works for me just fine :slight_smile:

it tastes horrible, and for some reason it didnt work for me,

JEG - that def does the trick though! i <3 those!

See, Red Bull has wierd effects on me. I can have a can and go right to sleep or sometimes I can have a can feel really anxious all night.

I really like it. I was looking at this too and there is no sugar or anything in it. Its like pure drugs.

I have the bottle in front of me.

Serving size: 2 oz

Niacin: 150%DV
Vitamin B6: 2000%
Folic Acid: 100%
Vitamin B12: 8333%

u like the taste?

although taste shouldnt matter too much, its basically a double shot

i think its pretty good. if it was a full 20oz can or something i think i would get sick of it but for a pure 2oz shot of nothing but water and vitamins, the taste isnt bad.

Same for me. If I want to guarantee the effects of red bull I have to drink either 2 small cans or one big can.

If I drink a small can I could go either way…

I’m gonna try the 5 hour energy…I just look at that little ass bottle and think wtf is that gonna do. Plus it’s not like it’s a beverage, so you have to get a bottle of water or whatever too.

i took some of those 6 hour energy shots b4 and was bouncing off the damn walls for awhile lol

Yea my morning routine involves a coffee or 5 hour energy if im up late the night before and the 1 liter bottle of Smart Water (About $2 for it but I do feel more hydrated and refreshed after for some reason)

oh speaking of coffee I think I’m going to go get some!

5 hours dont really work for me except when i got a good hot flash from it and turned bet red.

Stacker 2 now has 6 hour energy :wink: