5 Lug Conversion

I’m looking at doing a 5 lug conversion and I was wondering if Z31 hub’s would fit or if you know of any other 5 lug hunbs would work. please let me know thanks guys

Z32 or S14 ones work.

Z31 or Z32 front hubs dont work. To use the S14 front hubs you must have the s14 spindle and S14 ball joint so that you could use the S13 LCA. Or you could just get some Attain/GTO http://www.pdm-racing.com/products/5boltconversion.html front conversion hubs which just replace the S13 hubs and your ready to go.

For the rear you just need either a NA Z32 hubs or s14 Hubs which just bolt on.

so your saying that i can just buy those front 5 lugs from PDM racing and use the 5 lug off of a s14 for the back?

Why do you want 5-lugs anyway? Are you that specific on your wheels seletion that you would like to justify a $600+ purchase on top of the cost of the wheels?

yeah that is how I look at it as well …there is tons of 4 bolt wheels I like that I wouldnt go to 5 bolt for the price …

i want some advan super gens :smiley:

Don’t they come in 4-bolt? Better save your pennies.

Yes.

5 lug is just so much more convenient.

I found those same ones in your pic in 4 bolt DrifterX

yea , why do 5 bolt conversion at all ? is it really that necessary

dump that money into engine instead, there are tons nice 4 bolt rims

then you wouldnt mind a switch then will you? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

i have 4 bolt sa3r’s on the way, hopefully soon. a 5 lug conversion is a waste of money unless you hardcore on what rims you want. I would have to say BNR32 rims look really nice on s13’s though.

laurier