5 lug conversion

i am looking for a 5lug conversion setup for a 00si .is there anyone around here who has one for sale that there selling or does anyone knw a website where i can find it???

wow your post is full of so much usefull information. on that note ill sell ya a 5lug swap for a neon.

lol my bd im on my phone and thought it spelled everything.well its for a 00 civic.i was told it has to be from an integra but cannot find one in no junkyard of course lol

you will be hard pressed to find a 5 lug teg in a junkyard

Aren’t the only factory 5-lug Integras the Type-Rs?

If so, good luck. Why are you looking to go to a five lug? If it’s to run certain wheels there’s other options.

id imagine to run the infamous itr wheels or ctrs.

You gonna want to find the hubs and all that jazz off of a dc2 integra type r which you’d have better luck finding megan foxx ass naked in your bed one night, than finding on in a junk yard in new york.Honda tech would be your best bet or try pming b18ctrb im sure he could help you out.

goodlooks…yea im looking for a 5lug conversion to run different wheels…

that’s a really dumb reason to switch to 5 lug

check out torontojdm’s forum, he had 4x114 full swap with rims with tires for $1k shipped

Buy ITR front and rear hubs. You can get the rear hubs with the bearings all ready to bolt up. The fronts will need to be pressed on and you’ll likely need new front bearings as it’s tough to not fukk up the bearing when pulling the hub.

I noticed them in torontojdm’s post today for a damn good deal. Id say just call them.

^^.

if you have an si then you already have the correct knuckles/trailing arms/etc all you need is the hubs, bearings and brake parts, not 100% on the rear spindles tho u might need those too