5 REALISTIC dream cars

ill come to both just to make u happy jesse :slight_smile: ill be lookin 2 buy a track car soon maybe

C6 Z06
R34 Skyline
Hennessey Venom 1000
BMW M5
69 Boss 429 (realistic if I had $500,000 laying around)

:lol

man, alot of people want a c6 z06, i guess if i ever wanna sell mine it should go quick somewhere in the 518!

lol prolly…but just cuz a lot of people want doesn’t mean they can afford one…if that was the case they would be all over the place!

I was thinking the same thing, noticed a lot of people want a c6 z06

I’d certainly love to have one, it’s just not in my top 5.

Remember Stiffler from the ridin days??

Not really, no.

1. '82 Buick GN
  2. '83 Caddy Seville Opera Coupe Droppa
  3. '84 Caddy Eldorado Pioneer
  4. '83 Caddy Coupe Deville
  5. '66 Buick Riviera

double post

Cant beat the car for bang for the buck.

Well ya can:lol…not stock for stock though

E30 BMW M3
Porsche Cayman S
Lotus Esprit
Porsche 996 GT3 (997 pretty far out of my league)
Chyrsler Lebaron :slight_smile:

why do you feel compelled to comment on anything i say u think is wrong?
what goes thru your head when u read the forums? is it “OMG OMG OMG squeal somebody is WRONG on the internets! quick i have to post a dick comment so others think i’m kool!”
why cant you just say something helpfull instead? if you HAVE TO make a correction, why cant you do it like Adam does? just by simply stating the fact, instead of sitting there thinking up of insults?
if i sat there on forums making a dick comment about everything that people post wrong about audio i wouldn’t be able to get away from a computer.
and when i was talking about the two cars, i was talking about an audi coupe, because i like the way they look. it didnt have to be an S2, or a 90, or a 4000. so next time ask yourself if you know exactly what a person means before commenting. kthxbai

One of these things is not like the other :rofl

Haha ok I see what you’re saying now. Being that said…HEEYYY??? lol

easy killler gt5.0. your times are still not as good as mine! so modded for modded either~

hes only got like 50$ and a nitrous kit into his car though

is the nitrous oem??? NO there for its modded. and if yha wanna get technical, check out the fastest STOCK z06 in the country, 10.7’s! stock tune, stock filter, and dr’s.