5 REALISTIC dream cars

fantastic. and they are in completely different classes of cars.

sure performance wise compared to the 100k+ crowd of cars the z06/zr1 is a bargain. but comparing it to a 15yr old mustang is assanine

i wasnt the one who compared it! check it!

ryan said bang for the buck you cant be beat,

adam, said maybe not stock to stock.

wonderful. but now looking at it, dollar to dollar you can go faster for less. it all comes down to what you want to do. some people dont want to have a flashy car and a monster payment, where others just want to go from 0-1320ft

:lol Not yet man! Havent been to the track in awhile. We shall see this spring hopefully:thumbup

dig dig dig dig.

Oh and my car was 17,820 brand new fwiw lol

Lol, hopefully i can get the cash to get the turd out this year. Gonna be close!

maybe by june for me. no rush. dont care, saves me money, and keeps me from getting in trouble

I know how that goes. I just spent some of the Mustang fund. Im hoping for a good tax return.

Tax return would be nice. Ill find out how that goes next week…

Ive gotta go down to the library tomorrow after work and get the forms.
My mom usually helps me with filing.

Didn’t know Z06’s came stock w/ DR’s…

there are some in the 10’s w/ the stock run craps.

Not bad at all then.

x2. That and ZR1.

Calling the ZR1 a bang for the buck I think is stretching it a little bit. A Z06 certainly is though. Isn’t it like $40,000 more than a Z06? It’s quick, no doubt, but a modified Z06 would make more sense to me, if you’re looking for a quick Corvette. If you’re looking for exclusivity, style, to make a statement, etc., then the ZR1 is the better choice but I think for just speed a C6 Z06 would be the better value.

A base C6 would be even better if youre just going to mod it…

the best bang for a buck now is actually probably a base 1lt ls3 vette, nasty motor 410rwhp, h/c , nitrous say hello to 700’s rwhp/tq!

If you want bang for the buck with power and handling I think Evo’s are the best.

True, but I think it would be considerably easier to mod a Z06. I dunno, I’m kinda just speculating here.