5 REALISTIC dream cars

hahah i know its more expensive, prolly not easier tho!

I would go for a gremlin

hhahaha, nope. those things get expensive QUICK!

Nah, get into a base LS3 vette for 4XK, yank the motor, 414ci Stroker+200 shot, and itll make 7XXrwhp, and probably be around the price of the C6ZO6

yah ill stick to my Z no thanks on the evo.

Whipple 3.4 GT500 ftw!

You can pick a used evo up for around 20. Put another 25 in it and you can have like 700whp easy and take corners like a mofo. Plus if you were real sick you could drive it in the winter lol.

you dont have to yank the motor, my buddies ls3 is a stock motor ( which is bullet proof) lots of zr1 engine components made there way into the ls3 w/ a h/c package and a 200 shot making 700’s very safe and realiable!

Could build a notch for less than that, and walk it:lol

Im aware of that, just stating what a guy Will i know has in his CTS-V, makes over 500whp on motor, and well over 700 in the 200 hit. The 300 pills are going in soon!:ohnoes

I’m comparing it to a c6 z06 and I doubt the notch would be able to take corners :rofl

for 50k you can already have a h/c/ sprayed ls3 and make 6xx and hold it down.

deff not best “bang”

best bang would be that fox body stang that looked like a rat

or adam’s allsho&gofive-oh.

but everybody has there idea for “best bang for buck”

That ratty fox body is dope!

cts v are sick! i will deffinatly have one of those when i need a baby wagon!

Why not. Throw a full MM or Griggs suspension on the fox and watch it lap the vette all day long…

Just cause its 20yrs old and a mustang doesnt mean it cant handle.

It may be a stretch, since I doubt you can actually get one without markup. Even at 100k, don’t think any car at that price range in stock trim can even come close in terms of track performance. Come to think of it, the R35 would be an even bigger bang for the buck if the bang is track performance.

I have no doubt you can mod a Z06 to beat it, just like you can mod a plain C6 to beat the ZO6.

you dont need to mod a z06 to beat a gtr!

True ^^

i know a guy that just got his zr1 delivered yesterday, i hope he gives me run this summer, b/c he ran like a girl in his gt500!

How much markup did he paid? Just wondering.

Yeah, they are pretty close in some circuits, but not others.

R35: Nissan GT-R R35 specs, 0-60, quarter mile, lap times - FastestLaps.com
ZO6: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6 specs, 0-60, quarter mile, lap times - FastestLaps.com