5 Speed Swap

Just Confirmed All Pieces Are From An S13*

Old thread getting kinda crowded and this is all i got left :smiley:

5 Speed Swap w/160k ($300 for everything)
Hard and Soft Lines
Master and Slave
Brake and Clutch pedal
Transmission
Clutch (OEM Looks like its still got some life left)
Pressure plate
Flywheel and Bolts
5 Speed Ecu
Driveshaft
and i have the release bearing lying around
if you see im missing something ask i might have it in my swap parts just missed it

Ok Contact me at aaronjameskerr_aj@Hotmail.com or PM me (e-mail will be responded faster) and no shipping, thanks

are these s13 or s14 components?

mixed i believe the transmission was from an s14 but its all interchangable

except for driveshaft they r interchangeable as i needed an s13 driveshaft with an s14 tranny for my s13.

KA24E or KA24DE?

no motor just transmission swap so it doesn’t matter if its duel over head or not

S13 or S14 Driveshaft? they are infact different.

im honestly not sure which i have

i got a auto drive shaft and tanny from a 95 s14 if u want :S

up we go

up

Got any pics? Also, do you think it would all fit in my S13 hatch (just me in the driver’s seat, stuff in the front passenger seat or folded down + rear seats folded down and everything in the back)?

I’m interested, but may not need it for a month…

I need:

-Brake and Clutch pedals
-s13 non abs manual driveshaft
-5 speed transmission crossmember
-Clutch hard line

i need your transmission what yr is that coming out from and hows the condition of the tranny? pm back please

what ecu is it? thanks. PM me thanks

Not responding to me :-/

I need brake and clutch pedals, I need an s13 non abs manual driveshaft and I need the clutch hard line…

Are these still available?

ok i want to sell it all as a whole come take it this week and i will let it all go for $260

If this isn’t sold in a month (say, the end of June), I’ll take it off your hands.

I can’t at the moment, as I’ve got bigger responsibilities (my KA’s rods are knocking… It needs to be able to move before it can play ;))

up need this sold gotta pay for paint

always takin offers