500WHP Club

You sure it was a kid? I know some lawyer dude in mechanicville has a nicely worked s/c’ed 325/328…

and mad cocky :nono

oh, the one i’m thinking of isnt a 4 door…wait where the hell was this?

did it have stock m3 wheels on it?

if so that car is NOT turbo…pretty sure it’s nearly stock.

:rofl 400whp N/A is completely, utterly impossible on these motors, he’s got 200whp if hes LUCKY

I think he was just taunting swift, thinking swift wouldnt race him if he said he had 400 whp :nono :crackup

We’ll after the kid saw under the hood of Swifts duece, he asked “is this a V4” :lmao

yeah, it was funny :tong

jesus christ :idiots

his bmw was nice though ill give him that :thumb…he might sign up here as well :ponder

i cant emagine what swifts car runs like now, my buddy ran against it (just messing around…nothing serious) about 2yrs? ago maybe less…nutty quick

+100000

thanks.

yeah i duno what was up with the kid in the red bmw… i was pulling in to wash my car, and he pulled up asked how much hp i had, i said 460. he asked me if i wanted to race and i said not really, then he told me he had 400 wheel. so i was like… uh i guess it wouldnt be to bad of a race then, so we went on 87. i slow down and told him to go, and he told me to go. i was like… is this a joke? so i told him to go again and he took off… and thats when i realized it was a stock 328 :idiots so i slapped 3rd, 4th, 5th… hit like i duno 150 and he was completely gone from sight. He follows us back to the wash and goes, :wtf man that thing is sick! you must have like 800hp! then he makes me pop the hood, and says “OMG! its only a V4??” at this point… i’m just bamboozled by the events of the last 10 minutes, and im trying to hard not to laugh. so he’s like ok i gotta go. And before he leaves he turns around and goes… “hey, what kind of car is this by the way?” i mean seriously. :wtf

this moron is friends with my girlfriends old best friend…

not too long ago, he tried to get her to hook us up to race…she told him about my car bla bla…he said he would smoke it cause he has more HP then me…at this point im thinking, ok well whats done?? he then tells me hes stock and will rape me…I insisted on him bringing a nice waad of cash and i will give him a head start…never got back to me

what a nub sauce :nono :headbang

hooray for reatards… ;D

i want my 8$ worth of gas back.

haha dont think its going to happen :errr

and i was just kidding about the whole 500whp is average… to pull 500 whp out of a 1.6 or 1.8 or whatever b series h series D series is just ridiculous to think about… so much power per liter…

That kid + That car = OBNOXIOUS

Made it in finally.

Dyno Results: 502whp 360wtq @ 21.5psi on 112 Octane
423whp 285wtq @ 15.5psi on 93 Octane
285whp 200wtq @ 6.5psi on 93 Octane
http://www.synapseturbo.com/gallery/cache/625eaf939e715f309a05338044dfb4d7310c53c9_800.jpg