500WHP Club

yeah I’ll get right on that :lol

shawn, trade him straight up for teh ///M? :ninja

16k and he can have my car too.

I’ll shit myself in a slow car with the right idiot driving :runaway lol

NEW SIG FOR ME!!! lol

hah… guess not

who will be the first around here in the 800hp club? :cool

rays supra already did that. it SHUT DOWN the synapse dyno. or so i heard.

:wow baller status :nod

And how much power does it take to shut down their dyno?

i may be wrong but i THINK its 800whp or so… it overheated it or some shit… this is hearsay… im not 100% positive but im sure hybridtheory911 can iron out the details.

:lol word.

tru dat… jon williams old supra ftw

Just rev my s2k to 18k it may spike that high :crackup

jon made 608whp back in the day, nows its a totally different beast

yah i have the dyno vid on my comp from the 608hp pull… fukkin siq

Ray’s supra is perhaps the sickest car I have ever seen in person (An orange Supra in Long Island was very close).

? feeling awefully left out! only on a pump gas tune

I as well, I’m in need of some driver training/more events before I’m comfortable behind the wheel of any extremely powerful cars…my 240 suits me just fine right now though, thanks

oh, you mean the ride I went for where you were racing a c5 z06 while I had absolutely zero form of restraint, stock civic dx seats, yet a rollbar behind my head? :rofl

yeah, that’s ranked pretty high on the list of dumb things I’ve done, and just about as high on the list of scarier things I’ve done…not saying you forced me by any means, and I, as you may had noticed, had a fucking blast.

I’ve been for rides in PLENTY of fast cars, and I have not defecated myself once.

Thank you for your concern.

It also depends on the car. I am sure my car feels different than another car even if we both trapped similiar.