500WHP Club

hater :tong

i was just speaking about imports, and i wasnt sure of the exact numbers.

rays supra did shut down the dyno but not because it overheated. ive shut down the dyno and ryan smiths single cam shut down the dyno. the dyno has a limit of 2000 actual ft lbs and i believe 200 mph, this is a software limit the dynapack itself can handle much more. with gearing a 400 ftlbs car can hit 2000 ftlbs. myself and ryan smith had room for the next gear so we continued. unfortunately rays next gear put him above the speed limit of the dyno. i think it was around 700whp when it stopped it.

ooops… okay… import forum…sorry

I still lub ya. :tong

theres still a shit ton of dumbestics here jason… stick around…lol

Quoted for future gay proof.

im sure there are a LOT of 500+whp domestics in our area.

sort of, but much improved. Ray did a few small things over the winter, nothing major, but it still looks amazing

i better be in this 500club… i could do it on pump but im not gonna try to defy physic’s, not to mention on race i should be in the 500trq club - which is going to be awesome on street tires from a dig :mwahaha

A few small things?

what turbo are you using? 500trq is around 750+hp in a honda.

How do you figure that?

Just curious, not calling BS or anything like that…I mean are you basing this on prior experience/other setups?

prolly the fact he has the 2nd or 3rd highest trap speed of anyone on this board with a car that is mandated to have a chute on the back? :confused

I should be

I’ll be plenty happy on ~400 streetable whp. Maybe do one pull on race gas for kicks, but thats all :ninja

u gotta be able to shift ur car before u go thinkin 400whp bud…lol

yea experience, mike made 600hp just a little over 400tq, i made 600hp and hit 400tq. most honda i see are the same.

Those are B series motors tho. Swifty has an H22. Not saying you’re wrong, I have no idea what an H22 needs to be at to make 500wtq. There is a go on H-T and prelude power that has 650-ish whp and is right near 450-500wtq, but he’s the only example I know of.

Those #s in his sig are based on a different setup (noteably a different turbo) but you have a point. The #s in the sig HP/TQ are a bit different than arod’s examples. Seems like the H22 makes a lot more torque. It was VERY surprising to me to say the least.

Ive got a chevelle in my garage that fits the bill, thats if we are expanding to domestics…*770wheel :ninja