500WHP Club

No need to “expend” to domestics, we cater to everybody here and they are always in mind :thumb

you mean expand?

yes :ninja

its a 2.35L after sending the block out… i dont think ill break into the 500trq, i honestly hope i dont. but i made 454whp/379trq on 15psi last year. This year i’m running a bigger hotside, and race gas. I’m not sure how much psi i’m going to be able to run on race before i either a) max the turbo, b) max my injectors, c) lose spark… but if i can make it to 575whp, my trq should be in the high 400’s.

I’m going to change this to 500TQ and kick out most of the imports so I can feel good about myself. :slight_smile:

might only end up with 2 imports then… you and ray.

Some of the Hondas are probably very close.

http://www.rspeed.org/forums/images/smilies/gives.gif

oh i forgot that jay had a H22. with 600hp that should be very close…

Might need to add me too the list ;D

Whatcha got?

Don’t mean to answer for him, but I don’t think he’s made it to a dyno yet…

BUT HES COMING UP TO MOON THIS SPRING FOR A DYNO DAY AREN’T YOU NICK? :rofl

500whp on moon’s mustang (aka ‘heartbreaker’) dyno would be something.

I’d wreck that shit.

Come on up then.

I’d love to see that 5 hour drive.

That car was driven from Albany to Rochester and Albany to NYC like 5-10 times w/o issues. :slight_smile:

Yeah but how long did it take you to be completely confident in it to do that…not saying it’s not a great car, but you know there HAD to have been times where you were concerned with even driving it a hundred miles…it’s the nature of the beast (modification i mean, not dsm’s :rofl)

I never ever even questioned it.

I’ve rarely had an issue with the car that wasn’t my fault: clutch replacement 3 times due to overpowering it; broke 1MM piston ring in ONE cylinder due being a retard and not checking AFR on a 35F night (Didn’t know upgrade MAS didn’t have baro/temp constant).

Only other issues in 90K of driving: replaced alternator 2 times; battery went once. That’s it but that’s normal. The alternator left me stranded in the winter though but that’s not the car’s fault nor Mitsubishi.

The car just has boltons and there’s no reason why any car with just boltons can’t go 3-5 hours straight without issue. You are rarely in boost and limping the car on the highway.

oh…cool then…and i never even got a ride :frowning:

any plans on it coming back to the area any time soon?

I come up every 1-2 months for work. I didn’t bring it last time due to rain/snow. I’ll bring it up next time and let you know.

The last person to be in the car was Vlad. How long ago was that too?