500WHP Club

the supra shut the dyno off at 700 maybe a few less…i cant remember…but i’m sure if it would allow more i could make another 150hp pretty easily…

i call BS

He’d make more if he pushed it. :slight_smile:

i should grow some balls…

no, you should stay safe with the fastest, most reliable shit around here

i was going to take it on a road trip to FL…should be fun

I’d agree more with DGage. As much as I’d love to see your car run into the 9s. A WORKING care is more enjoyable than a BROKEN car.

very true…i’m going for 9’s the way it is now…

with the map set for 93, should be no troubles at all. or just take the accord

i agree, no sense in having a car you cant take on a road trip here and there. Regardless if it was 100hp or 1000hp, id want to use my car for everything. Wether it be driving to FL as you said or taking it to the track. An all around car is better than just a track/trailor queen anyday!

i was only joking about the road trip…but if it was my last resort, i think i would’t have any problems

my car made it across country after only being together for 3 days, the supra would be a non issue.

The beauty of a FI car that can go across country without issue. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive my car to Florida right now. The mileage would suck tho.

my car gets pretty good gas mileage on the highway, i got about 35mpg on that drive, cruise on about 80-85 just about the whole way. one of the benefits of a big turbo.

i still havent been for a ride in the supra, its upsetting i wont lie. you gonna be out this summer at all ray?

should be…i’m not going to lie…it’s nothing special

Modest Ray.

To be honest, I expected this from you. I’ll say that it’s one of the finest examples of a Supra that I have seen aside from random pictures from a Supra meet where the owners pump millions into their cars.

thats Ray being Ray… never flaunts or brags about things, just gets it done.

so, are all you high hp/tq guys going to Moon for the dyno day? I want to take my car there. I’m curious to see what it actually puts down

around 180 like s4’s