54 Chevy 210 $4000 obo

I really hate to do this. But I need the money more than the car right now. I figure someday I can buy another one.

1954 Chevy 210. 235 Straight 6. 3 speed on the column. Only needs a brake light switch to be put on the road. Rebuilt master cylinder and brakes. Let me know if ya have any questions.

Seriously dude? I can vouch that the car is clean. I towed it.

Lock 1

WHY??

U can’t sell it

Really?

nope , the only way im gonna let ya send it away is if ya trade it for my friends 69 ford t-bird . the car is in good shape as well just needs paint . but i wanna see a ol school rod on this forum

car is sweet dont sell it

lock 2

Thanks guys. I guess between you and my wife, there is no need for this thread. Lock it, delete it, or whatever…lol

PM me your bottom line for the car. I need a new project.

MIKE! WHAT THE FUCK!? Oh and if you really want to sell it to someone that will take care of it, that’s your man ^^^

yea seriously, that thing will be done and show quality before end of summer

sent you a P.M. Not for my car, but I think i found you an even better, way more rare project. 1948 Kaiser. Those things are fucking AWESOME!!!

how much rust and or bondo is hiding behind that paint?

http://image.rodandcustommagazine.com/f/10935476+w750+st0/0310_RODP_02_z_54CHEVY.jpg

I can make it look like that in about 2 months. I will trade you + cash on my end, for my 1998 ford ranger 4.0L 4x4 xcab 118Kmi. New tires, brakes, all balljoints, needs nothing.

GLWS Id love to pick up something like this

thanks but no thanks. 54 210 or a 59 biscayne are the only 2 chevy’s id really consider building.

Biscaynes are for posers.

Bel Air or bust homes!
Of course I have a pile Impala :lol

ugh mike…why must you get rid of this! tell natalie to let you keep it, fuck the money.