550cc VS 700cc

hey just wondering what you guys think about and have had expierences with your injectors. im trying to figure out if i want to go with 550’s or 700’s. i would like to know waht boost your injectors have peaked out at and how hard it was to tune with the bigger injectors etc. any info is helpful. thanks.

what are your power goals? tuning depends on what your using to tune with. not that hard to tune either of them if you have the right stuff.

well ive got a gt28rs bb turbo for starters, i also have an safc on the way, and im planning on buying a wideband soon. i would like to run about 15 pounds safely if possible

so what would be “the right stuff” then?

550cc is all you are going to need for a GT28RS. if you go with 700’s, they’ll be harder to tune for with just an afc or e-manage. you’ll definitely need a form of stand alone to tune for such large injectors. also at low throttle, the 700’s may be under driven, giving out a spatter spray pattern, instead of a fine mist.

if your getting into enough building of a motor to require 700cc injectors your going to need more than a safc2 to tune the car.

GT

so if i were to go with the 550’s which kind would you suggest and what else should i/ have to get like z32 maf for example.

thanks man thats good info

550cc is all you need. You might wanna pick up a Z32 MAF too.

Try not to buy used injectors btw.

what are a good kind of injectors to look for?

I’d get anything brand name. Try to stay away from no name stuff. You could get NISMO, TOMEI, BLITZ, DENSO, SARD, HKS, and so on

awesome, 550’s it is then. thanks for the help guys.