6 / 10 - 11 CANADA B!TCH-AS$

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats right…

june 10 = 1/4 mile drag strip at TMP then strippers, females ones or something to that effect.

june 11th at the cosy as per usual.

i know many of you guys will be there anyways but here is a thread just to gauge the numbers.

if the weather is nice this will certianly be the biggest and best yet.

there are crews coming from ohio and from all over ontario for it.

Rock on dood!

i’ll be there for sunday :slight_smile:

count me in. broken jaw and all

I’ll be there. I don’t know about Sat, but def Sun.

I’m in, fixed car and all.

STFU… you and i are lining up on the strip… i got $5 (american so $4.50 cdn by june 10th…lol) that says bing is victorious…lol

Jay, u too… i wanna see if all the money and time paid off…

heck, i doubt my car will even run by then but i’ll still race it…haha

im in, just to hang out with you, daddy!

bring your little engineering kit… chris keeps asking about when you can help him with the adapter plate…

and get that e-manage BS sorted.

he wants me to mic shit up for him? Hmm, have him find the greatest distance (roughly, with a tape) that i will need to measure with my calipers, so i know what size i need.

theres no way my tune is anywhere near race ready lol i can drive it up there thats about it :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully I can make it.

dudes, its like 2.5 weeks away…

do you wanna know how much work can get done in 2.5 weeks?

you can do pretty much anything to a car in 2.5 weeks… except completely install a compustar…

burn?

ill be there :tup:

well the guy i’m having tune doesnt have any openings till late july so theres not much i can do haha and hey, i told ya i can come up monday to finish that door! bastard haha

weather looks clear… should be wild if it stays that way

just called TMP, $10 for spectators and $30 for cars… unlimited 1/4 mile runs…

rack open at 4pm on Saturday June 10th. i think we’ll be doing an after dinner thingy though

all prices Canadian

Sweet, but I still dunno if I can make it Sat… :frowning:

yes u can… believe me, the saturday will be more fun than the sunday

Who’s all coming?

i am hoping that if enough of you boys come out to the drag on saturday that we can peer-pressure Josh into hitting the Sundowner with us…

one of the cooks at the restaurant has been bugging my cousin and i to take him. he’s a 60+ chinese dude who barely speaks english… its gonna be hilarious