6 / 10 - 11 CANADA B!TCH-AS$

Fucking bing

i’ll be there for sunday

im gonna try to make it up for sat.

sunday = tourists

saturday = ballers

it is likely that one of the famous niagara cruises will occur on the way back from the drag strip on saturday night… i am already playing with the route…its going to be hilarious

ill be there and we can totally go drifting down small side streets into intersections while getting some beer

no other way to roll

I will be there on Sunday. Too bad i can’t make it on Saturday. It would be a killer time though.

bing me vs you 2g buy in, onyx holds the cash
“why onyx”
“hes to slow to make away with the money”

:lol: poor onyx

i am just hoping my car runs by the weekend…

since you saw the car in PA the motor exploded and a new one is in.

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24242

updates and info in there

I’ve read the info on your site. But I still don’t know what time on Sunday the meet will start?

josh should be coordinating the cruise…

show anytime between 2 - 3 pm

arrivals will be staggered due to cruises coming from hours in various directions…

there will be people here as early as 1pm

UPDATE

i just got off the phone with Alberto Jannarone, the guy who owned the now defunct DriftNation…

he and some other dudes i am close with had the road course booked for this saturday at TMP. of course TMP has been having problems and Alberto and his boys assumed it would not be open.

it turns out that it is open and they will be there on the road course at the same time that we will be hitting the strip - 5pm.

they are inviting us to join them for grip / drift etc. at teh same time… looks like $45 CANADIAN to get on the TMP course.

consider this a remarkable bargain. i beleive the other guys coordinating the event wanted more than double this yeah?

If a certain car gets thrown out of the track today we’ll have to take it somewhere else because he’s not getting a cage yet. Here at 11.5 or quicker you need a cage. What are the rules in Canada at this track?

You bitch Bing! I’ll try to be there Saturday. What time do we need to get there to run on the road course?

it is like 90% right now, they already had it booked but i guess they were expecting a refund or rain cheque… they were jsut told it will be open.

i was told their spot opens at 5pm.

god i need my car done.

45 canadian to drive at TMP saturday? Maybe I can get my tires mounted by saturday…What time do we need to be there and how many spots open?

are we organizing a drive up on sunday?

yea, josh will be posting that :tup: