6/11 Backroads cruise.

I need to break in the Taurus (No boost) before trackday next week and need to work out any bugs. So what this means is plenty of driving to be had around outside of town. And with any luck maybe some cool places to take photos.

Where: Como Park
When: 2pm to meet up, 3pm to cruise, ending whenever we decide to or until I suffer a catastrophic failure which ever is first. Unless it rains that is of course

I might be by como sunday, we’ll see…

EDIT:

nevermind, I work. Saturday looks good, maybe a mighty cruise :gotme:

i swear if ppl dont show up this time cuz roads are slightly damp im gonna be pissed. just show up at least for the meeet.

ha…meet up at como park…ha…stop by my ouse maybe we will have joes motor done :lol:

im down for EA back road cruise … Revenge

:lol: ^^ you sure… thses aint ea cruises adam…no1 from ea puts em together anymore

meh maybe…dont know what my schedule is

Actaully it would be working it’s way to ea, all the good twistys are out there. That and cops hate the taurus. x_x

im always down…but lets have more than 3 people show up this time…you panzies.

eh possibly, gotta install manifold, o2 housing, downpipe, cat delete, o2 sim, and fuel pump

Dunno just the mental image of a half-krylon/primer taurus with missing body parts leading a cruise makes me chuckle.

Still have to install, steering knuckles, upgraded brakes, rear brakes, front-right strut, intake, vaccum routing, secondary silianoid, missing ignition wiring, timing-belt, possibly a better fuel pump, fix fuel gauge, fix cluster back light, and pull 100 more pounds of crap from the car rewire the drivers seat, retorque all suspension parts, and pray the car will start and have the timing lined up properly on both banks.

No excuses. :stuck_out_tongue:

don’t forget the coterpins on the tierods there buddy. thats a sunday i will definately be down for a cruise i would prefer to ride along but if you prefer i will take the saturn :frowning: tranny will be here monday :slight_smile:

Ride-along? Ride-along on what, the metal floor? :lol:

if dos is there i’ll be there…gotta run him again before the boost goes on…so i can get my name ahead of him in the >/< thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Likewise I want have a battle of the n/a 6 cyl sedans. :^)

But I doubt we’ll be seeing much highway action.

again i will take the saturn if i don’t get any offers for a ride spoken in the threatening tone of voice lol

pretty sure ill be thurr

It’s comming down to the wire with the SHO. Just took it down the street, feels strong above 4k. But a lot of other issues now too. Going to be working on it all morning.

Bumples

Just a few hours.

yuppers… im going to allentown then ill be there at like 230