-White00S10 +2

white00s10 DEF (+1 MAYBE)

-articzap +1
-01audis4 +2
-Mikes98RT +1 (maybe)
-joe
-White00S10 +1(maybe)

they said its still to wet…tryin bak at 7

ne1 interested in just going there at 7 and chillin till it does open?

I think LaserTron’s staff is just being a bunch of dicks, I called and he said it is soaked, and then I called Adventure Speedway, and they say their track is dry? And I look outside and my driveway is dry, as is the sidewalk in front of my house and I am like 5-10min away from there. I say we just show up and make them open it for us. they wont deny business when it is right there in their face. And the track is definitally dry by 7, if not sooner.

so what time do ppl want to meet up there???

So it looks like so far…

• Articzap +1
  • 01AudiS4 +2
    Are in for just showing up till they open is eveyone else too??
    I will be there at 7:00

there at 7

I’d show up at 7:30

be there at 7

ill be there at like 7:45ish takes me a while to get there from east bumfuck

good looks like everyone is still in than. see ya there.

Best meet location ever. can’t wait for next time. Loads Of Fun.

ha ha i won 4 out of 9.Great time,cant wait till next time

how much did it cost? and do you always have to make a reservation or can you walk up and hop in?

$15 for 3 races
$21 for 6
$26 for 9 <---- what we did

you can probably walk up and hop in if youre not in a group of 20 or something and the track is dry

FYI 9 races lasted almost 2 hours. $26 for 2hours of racing, is well worth it. And for those of you who would like, they have a liquor license, so get lit and race. I think this should become a regular thing, And we should post up our times too.
My Best 4 Lap Total - 2:29.990
My Best Single Lap - 36.585

I don’t have the sheet with me at work but my best 4 lap total was ~2:28.5. I should get -2 seconds for drifting around a fat chick

So how fast were the carts? Compared to say the carts at Fast Freddies over on Walden? At Fast Freddies after about 10 laps I was about as bored as I get commuting to work.

they are decently kwik…but the slick track makes drifting awesome…there are multiple level to choose from as well