6/25 laser tron go karts

supposedly on the highest level, what we were on, theyre around ~30MPH. you have to be 18 and have a license to race on it

Soo much fuckin fun. I didnt care what my time was, i was having a good time driftin and assclowing. The cars themselves are electric, no clutches. Instant on and electric motors make peak torque at 0 RPM’s they fuckin fly!

or u hae to pass tests thru all the other levels…they are blast…the best is u dont smell like 2 stroke oil when ur done

at the end of the front stright ur around 25 mph. ive neva been to a track where choosing the right line was so important. highly recommmeneded

Sounds like a good time then. I’ll be in for the next meet.

Your Best was…
2:28.793 Total and…
36.701 Lap

And 87ConquestTSi Owned with
2:27.563

But 84_Supra came out on top…
2:27.488

sounds like i miss alot of fun, to bad that was one ugly day to do anything me hate rain

actually my best was 2:27.563.And i would have owned that last one too.My lap times for that last race were. 36.243,36.049,40.847,35.859.total of 2:28.998.The only reason i had that 40 was cause someone spun out and i had to stomp on that brake and lose all my speed.So you can safely say 4 seconds off of that for a would be total of 2:24.998.And if you have the best time for the set of three races you get a certificate for another set of 3races.So thats cool to.Im up for next time

ArticZap, You need to set another date in the thread title, I want to go again, Friday, Saturday, Or Sunday would be good. Just keep an eye on the weather forecast.

ill get bakt o u

hmmmm…

how about friday ? im free…no work woot … i met 01audis4 at mighty a long time ago where i was the kid in the tee shirt with the integra. let me know when its happening again.

Friday sounds good to me too.

what time? anytime is good for me. just let a white kid know.

I am thinking 8:00ish but we will know by that time tomorrow. Just have to see how many people want to go. I personally would like to go earlier than that.

no go for friday with me…oh well…ill change date for u 3.

im down for anytime

already dry here I will call there soon…

Sun is out

So far I have…
-01AudiS4 +4
-Kevin716
I gotta make reservations so let me know.
Justin (716)400-5511
It is going to be 9:00 when we start. They say the track is already dry now.