6/25 laser tron go karts

9:00 PM start… I am going to make reservations at 8:00PM get in now if you wan too.

Good time all around, Gotta give 84_supra a hand:tup: He set an all new track record for LaserTron’s Raceway beating even the owners track record by a few tenths.
Times for yesterday were…
Screen Name - Best Lap - Best Total
01AudiS4 - 35.986 - 2:25.384
SilverGT - 36.129 - 2:25.685
943Kgt - 36.817 - 2:29.599
84_Supra - 35.193 - 2:22.127 New Track Record!!!
Kevin716 - 36.719 - 2:31.369

We will go again soon, gotta get the title of this thread changed, or just start a new one.

wow gj…i wish we woulda went tdoay or tmw.

the place is mad fun

and if your down audi on sunday its gotta be after 6 sometime they have me working an 8 hour.

How about Sunday? 8:30 Tee time? Lets get the ball rolling, I’m always down.

damn sunday is show em off sundays and im goin cuz theres a bikini contest, thong contest, and poll dancin contest.

im down audi just give me a call up.

i could prolly make it sunday to

ne1 down for tonight?!?!?!?!?

the wife and I are about to head up ther and check it out… we’ll be there ~730 prolly.

im down for tonight

just talked to Justin (01audiS4)…OFFICIAL TIME FOR TONIGHT meet at 8:30, race at 9.

any questions u can call me (359-2865) or Justin at 400-5511

damn it

i would have been too late anyways

good races guys. I took first 3. since we all got free passes how about tmw 6 races?

7/3, 6 races, 9pm start, start the list now so i know for reservations…the 6 from tonight will be racing for next to nothing

Hey, why when that musclebound ass-hole went after (87ConquestTSi) was I the only person ready to back him up? I would have got my face pounded in by that guy but hell I don’t back down from a fight, and I don’t let my friends have to go at it alone. But back OnTopic I thought today kinda sucked, to many newbies, but still had some fun, nobodies time were worth posting because of the noobs. I might go 7/3 I will let you know later. Depends how work go’s. Hey did you love the van.

van ftw…i woulda backed him up had a fight broke out…

i threw down my fastest lap time to date, 36.228.

the van is pimp for sure. and im with articzap in that i would have gotten involved had fists started flying.

that guy was like you shouldnt talk shit about girls when there bfs are there.I think i said earlier that those dam girls cant drive(which they couldnt).I swore i saw everyone walking away until justin came up.Oh well i didnt feel like dieing cause i know i needed about 2 other people to take him

we goin tonight or no