6/25 laser tron go karts

yeah, are we goin tonight?

i wanan do a 9 start 830 meet up, if ur down let me know, ill make reservations. tell me how many.

I’m down

list of ppl plz!

-articzap
-01audis4

add 87conquest

R U goin?

no $$ but ill show up so i can show off my mad skills with a bowstaff :rofl:

COOL see ya there.
And ArticZap, why have you not changed the title of this thread yet?? Maybe something along the lines of ““The Official LaserTron GoKart Thread”” something like that, it will draw more attention to it, their might be people who just pass it over thinking we are still talking about 6/25.

i did try but it doesnt change main title :shrug: look at first post title when u open the thread…we need mod help on the official part. how many races are we doin? ill give up one of my free passes for ya white00s10 just so u can race wtih us :), as long as u dont block :stuck_out_tongue:

-articzap
-01audis4
-87conquest
-white00s10

6 races sound good?

-articzap
-01audis4
-87conquest
-white00s10
-84_supra

and 9 races FTW it makes it worth the money.

i might just do first 6, not sure. ill decide when i get there. ill make reservations at 730…hurry up and sign up for this session.

Just start a new Thread with the title and let this one fizzle out. Unless you Can get it changed by a mod.

reservatiosn mad for 5

Just got home, late meet. Can’t wait to see the vids.

good time so new bests for everyone.Mine was 2:21:222

2:20.596 Might just be a track record. With a fully charged car and a hot track it’ll throw a 2:18.xxx

EDIT: funny vids up tmw, to tired to edit right now

This sounds fun, I’m down for next time. Let me know…

We are going again this weekend, but we are hoping a MOD will change the title of this thread for us, and maybe make it a sticky. Because having the old date in the title really kills the chance of getting new people.

pm’d howie…iguess he doesnt like us?

howie has a life outside of NYSpeed. Itll take time. I thgouth you asked addicted2boost?