6/5 Runs

Pete needs a Bottle!!

from where i sat , jaz had it by a little prolly on the leavin on the movement either way even on a dead hit jaz wouldnt of lost it .trust me lol

http://image.popularhotrodding.com/f/29253798/0909phr_02_z+pinks_all_out+rich_christensen.jpg

Holy bunched panties, wtf happened in here? I leave for a few hours and people start goin nuts :lol.

Chase is a race, the race was chased, and there more than likely wont be another one.

/Thread

A few years ago I was in a corporate charity golf tourniment. Steve Sbardella, a local realtor and a friend of mine was in my four-some along with an attorney and a sports newscaster. After golfing, we went to the banquet to eat and watch the awards given out. They gave awards for 1st and last place, and “longest drive” and "closest to the pin " etc.

While enjoying the table antics, I heard my name called. It turned out I had won “closest to the pin”. Under urging from my four-some and other table members , I started to make my way through the crowd of over 300 people, to the stage to get my $100 gift certificate. Along the way I was congratulated by dozens of people, many of whom I was aquaintenances. The walk to the stage seemed to take forever. This was odd, because I can talk to 1000 person crowd and never break a sweat.

The issue here was that I never even landed on a green, how could I have won closest to the pin? Steve and the attorney had conspired and filled my name out claiming a shot landed me a foot from the hole! This shot distanace was announced to the crowd as well. They were clapping, some chanting. Continuing on, I reached the stage, trying to decide if I should grab the micro-phone and throw my friends in, or take the certificate and smile my way back through the crowd. After all, I never had to admit , nor deny that I made the shot, the people did that for me. I just had to be there, collect and go back to my seat, after all one except my foursome knew the truth, and they wanted me to win.

I was lost at a gold tourniment and you had a forsome with 3 other men.

Then I skipped to the last paragraph to find out you were put in a pickel of a situaition. I see you went to the dark side and took the un diserved prize. good for you. Pete would have done the same thing. :rofl

JK pete I am just bustin balls and continuing the fun. Your my boy Blue.

Krazy is just Krazy, no where did I say the attorney or newscastor, much less both, was a male.

Nor does he know if I accepted the credit it or not.

Tdi is a racer, I like racers… and to see them get their panties in a bunch :stuck_out_tongue:

Stop squashing the drama!

BTW, you made (unexpectedly) numerous excellent points in this thread. 10 JClark points to you Sir.

Fuck me the clark system is back :lol

oh snap jclark points. i had ALOT of them when they were still valid. some how.