600rr > Red Golf/GTi

Last night I was on the way to the woman’s house, just cruising around 80mph or so and as I passed a red Golf/GTI he gave it a little juice to let me know he was there. I slow down, he speeds up and passed me by a bit and then i get up to him, shift to 3rd, hold up 3 fingers hoping he know what the fuck I was talking about and gave it three honks.

Off I go. 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and by that time I was well ahead but I honestly have no idea how much I beat him by. It didn’t seem like he was toooo far behind me though. Leading me to believe it was somewhat of a quick car, but I can’t confirm that. He pulled off before I got to give a :tup: so if you’re on here, speak up.

That’s all. Not a great kill being on the bike, I’m more so curious about who it was.

meh…

I want a piece of the 600rr when I get my new bike… we race to 147mph, lol.

only 147?

If memory serves me he topped out at 146 because of his gearing.

1. So you’ll KILL me lol.

Meh, there are nicer buildings, architecurally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dubai someday.

“I beat a vw on my almost 10 sec proven bike”/paulo. :lol:

I beat a shortbus on the way to work today

:bsflag:

BS. No quick vw’s exist.

i know ass, i was on the way to school:wave:

Meh, there are nicer cars engineeringly, but it was pretty badass. I don’t want to own a VW someday.

paulo what do you have on your cbr. -1 +5. i top out at 143ish on my r6 also

-1, +2 actually. You’re at -1 +5? god damn.

your r6 does not do 143 if you’re -1,+5…

143 speedo indicated not gps indicated silly goose.

Well if it’s geared like that, than the speedo should read even higher than originally.

Oh cut it out!

Can a mod please fix the title of this thread to: *> Red Golf/GTi

thanks.