Subaru vs. VW: "Fast" not found.

So I’m driving down xxx shortly after having my GF break up with me. So I’m not in the greatest of moods. [/emo:tdown:] Then I notice a what appears to be a Black 06 VW GLI (2.0 turbo) behind me down a one lane road on my ass the whole way. During a certain part it splits to two lanes for about 2 blocks. He attempts to get around me but a red light owns his ass and stops him from doing such so we are lined up next to each other.

I think I hear a faint blip of the throttle. I open my window to make sure I heard the finely crafted German car. I look over just to make sure it isn’t someone with a real emergency going on. And it’s just some young dude driving like a dick by himself in the car. I check around me make sure there are no blue light specials around. Only one guy and he’s making a turn away from us well out of our path, rest of the corners are clear. Perfect.

At this point I know he’s going to launch. So I watch the light, preparing for his car. Hoping he doesn’t have a “fast” that he was going to release on my ass. The light goes green, he launches I hear his turbo start to spool. And gets about a 1/2 car on me before I quickly bring the engine to 3.5k and do an AWD wheelie on his ass. Quickly gaining back any lead he had by the end of the intersection as welll as pulling a 1/4 car. I bang 2nd, keep pulling up to 55 with 3/4 car on him. He backs off, and I beat him to the next light. :tup:

Shame he didn’t purchase a “Fast” with his GLI, might have helped him a bit. :shrug:

Cliffs: Younger dude with a new GLI, owned by a station wagon. Felt betrayed by false advertising from VW.

Damn, you unpimped his auto!

LOL* You taught him…

I really wish the person who owns the Legacy GT would post up about his run in with a VW/Audi a few weeks back on the 990… :jawdrop:

lol killer :tup:

Insanity

Ur Crazy!!!

SKUUUUU_BEEEEE in da haus

Haha nice kill dude. sorry to hear about the other thing. atleast beating the snot out of that kid had to make you feel a little better.

:tup: Nice kill bro. Fuck that bish BTW, your better off. SHe’s a slut whos probably getting trained right now anyway. SHe did u a favor and now you won’t contract “The die slow”

Ian? That kids a deuschnozzle. To the max.

and i presume it was you… and i presume… good win :wink:

2 1/2 years is a lot to leave behind. And in this case it’s religion WTF. :bloated:

sorry to hear about the gf… but glad to hear about teh win! anymore kills tonight on your little cruise?

congrats… dont blow up the daily in a rage against the g/f… buy a bike and have fun with no worries of blowing it up… unlimited mileage warranty 4-life

Nah, every time I got close to starting one something prevented it. Found a ricey turbo volvo got cut-off by two construction trucks and he got away. N/A 3000gt right before the tolls (like hell I’m paying that shit :lol: ). And a 04-05 Silver WRX that didn’t want to play. :frowning:

:tup: to the kill :slight_smile:
:tdown: to the break-up Devin. sorry man. :frowning:

Because of religion??? after 2.5 years.,… i know your not in favor of organized religion but damn, she should have made that choice 2 years ago.

If its the right kid…my friend ian owns a legy gt…but he blew it up already…hahhaaha

Your car does AWD wheelies??

Wow that must be Sooo Fast.

:tup: nice kill

sorry about the breakup dood :frowning:

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/121jack.gif

FTW :tup: