66 Chevelle project

schweet

Damn nice car. or is that…DAMN…nice car!
I’ve always wanted a '66 or '67 Chevelle.

it is a really nice looking car tho!

The Chevelle will be fired up for the first time tomorrow…we finished up the fuel lines tonight, and we just need to stop tomorrow and get a plug for the return line on the fuel cell and we are good to go. I will take video and post it up…

that looks fuckin sick…i love that red…wat is it…chevy red?

yeah saw Al couple days ago he seemed pretty pumped about finishing the chevelle
BBChevy FTW

Its Cobalt Red actually

close enough…lol…watever itis i like it

Car looks sweeeeet. Wheels & Scoop are Ghetto. Rest of car is sweeeeeet. I’d like to see it when finished.

well, it would have fired if we were able to get the damn tranny dipstick tube in…what a pain, that is the only thing holding us back…we’ll get it though

yeah i dont really like the scoop on it…its to big and in the way…but thats just my opinion

its not for looks though…its functional and needed. The air cleaner wouldn’t fit under the hood, it sticks up through the hood about 3 inches

haha…i see

Here is a crappy video of the chevelle last night, we took it for its first ride around the block. Its pretty mean, and loud as hell. The neighbors probably didn’t care for us much last night. Like I said, it was dark and I was using my digital camera to take the video because my camcorder was dead. The car is about 90% finished now.

Click here to watch Chevelle-44

:cool:

extreme sickness there.

nice

looks nice, but drop the front end a bit ftw.

Very Nice. Like the wheels and the paint!

Did you happen to have the car out and running like Saturday/Sunday night through Oakdale?